Pharmaceutical packaging equipment systems offer high-quality, long-lasting, and safe packaging for pharmaceutical products such pharmaceuticals, medicines, and injections. Pharmaceutical packaging equipment are widely utilised nowadays because it is fully automated, fast, modern, and flexible, and it can be designed to meet the needs of specialised pharmaceutical products. Pharmaceutical packaging is an important aspect when it comes to dosage form designing. Pharmaceutical packaging helps to provide durability, flexibility and safety for medicines. The pharmaceutical packaging machinery useful in provinding primary, secondary and tertiary packaging solutions for pharmaceuticals.
The "Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Equipment Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the healthcare industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the pharmaceutical packaging equipment market with detailed market segmentation by product and type. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading pharmaceutical packaging equipment market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- Based on product the market is segmented as, Primary packaging equipment, Secondary packaging equipment and Labeling and sterilization equipment. Primary equipment packaging is further segmented into Aseptic Filling and Sealing Equipment, Bottle Filling and Capping Equipment, Blister Packaging Equipment, Soft-tube Filling and Sealing Machines, Sachet Packaging Equipment, Strip Packaging Equipment, Counting Equipment. Secondary packaging equipment is further segmented into Cartoning Equipment, Case Packing Equipment, Wrapping Equipment, Tray Packing Equipment and Palletizing and Depalletizing Equipment.
- Based on type the market is segmented as, Liquids Packaging Equipment, Solid Packaging Equipment and Semi-Solid Packaging Equipment.
- Increasing growth in biopharmaceutical and generics market is the key driver for the market.
- Rising demand for integrated and flexible packaging machineries along with growing importance of packaging solutions.
- Presence of stringent norms and regulations against counterfeit products along with rising demand for eco-friendly packaging solutions.
- However, higher cost of pharmaceutical packaging equipment along with rising demand for refurbished products.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The pharmaceutical packaging equipment market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the pharmaceutical packaging equipment market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON PHARMACEUTICAL PACKAGING EQUIPMENT MARKET
COVID-19 first began in Wuhan (China) during December 2019 and since then it has spread at a fast pace across the globe. The US, India, Brazil, Russia, France, the UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain are some of the worst affected countries in terms confirmed cases and reported deaths. The COVID-19 has been affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. Shutdown of various plants and factories has affected the global supply chains and negatively impacted the manufacturing, delivery schedules, and sales of products in global market. Few companies have already announced possible delays in product deliveries and slump in future sales of their products. According to the current market situation, the report further assesses the present and future effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall market, giving more reliable and authentic projections In addition to this, the global travel bans imposed by countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America are affecting the business collaborations and partnerships opportunities.
The report covers key developments in the pharmaceutical packaging equipment market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the marketwere acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from pharmaceutical packaging equipment market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for pharmaceutical packaging equipment in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the pharmaceutical packaging equipment market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- Syntegon Technology GmbH
- Marchesini Group S.p.A
- MG2 s.r.l.
- Accutek Packaging Companies
- OPTIMA packaging group GmbH
- ACG Group
- Romaco Group
- Busch Machinery, Inc.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.