Polybutadiene is an elastomeric synthetic rubber which is formed by the polymerization of 1, 3- butadiene monomer. It is mainly used in the manufacturing of tire due to high resistance to wear properties. Also, it is used as an additive to improve the performance properties of plastics such as toughness or impact resistance. The polybutadiene rubber is characterized by its low vinyl content, excellent elastic properties, and resistance to low temperatures. In addition, it has low heat buildup along with good abrasion and tear resistance making it suitable for tire applications. Polybutadiene is usually blended with natural rubber and styrene butadiene rubber to achieve desired tire performance.
The polybutadiene market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to driving factors such as high demands of tires from the automotive industry owing to rapid industrialization in the developing countries. Furthermore, growth in the synthetic rubber industries is expected to increase the polybutadiene production, thereby, boosting the growth of the polybutadiene market. However, stringent environment regulations and health concerns associated with the exposure of polybutadiene are some factors restricting the growth of the polybutadiene market. On the other hand, demand from the developing countries and growing adoption of eco-friendly tires is expected to offer symbolic opportunities for the polybutadiene market and the key players during the forecast period.
The "Global Polybutadiene Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of polybutadiene market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, and geography. The global polybutadiene market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading polybutadiene market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global polybutadiene market is segmented on the basis of type and application. Based on type, the market is segmented as solid polybutadiene rubber and liquid polybutadiene rubber. On the basis of the application the market is segmented as tire, polymer modification, industrial rubber manufacturing, chemical, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global polybutadiene market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The polybutadiene market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting polybutadiene market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the polybutadiene market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the polybutadiene market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from polybutadiene market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for polybutadiene in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the polybutadiene market.
The report also includes the profiles of key polybutadiene companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of the last three years, key developments in the past five years.
Kuraray Co., Ltd
LG Chem Ltd.
Reliance Industries Limited
SIBUR Holding PJSC
Ube Industries, Ltd.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Polybutadiene Market - By Type 1.3.2 Polybutadiene Market - By Application 1.3.3 Polybutadiene Market - By Region 18.104.22.168 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. POLYBUTADIENE MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. POLYBUTADIENE MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. POLYBUTADIENE - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. POLYBUTADIENE - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. POLYBUTADIENE MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. TIRE 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Tire Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. POLYMER MODIFICATION 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Polymer Modification Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. INDUSTRIAL RUBBER MANUFACTURING 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Industrial Rubber Manufacturing Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. CHEMICAL 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Chemical Market Forecast and Analysis 7.7. OTHERS 7.7.1. Overview 7.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 8. POLYBUTADIENE MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. TIRE 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Tire Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. POLYMER MODIFICATION 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Polymer Modification Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. INDUSTRIAL RUBBER MANUFACTURING 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Industrial Rubber Manufacturing Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. CHEMICAL 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Chemical Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. OTHERS 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. POLYBUTADIENE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Polybutadiene Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Polybutadiene Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Polybutadiene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.1.4 North America Polybutadiene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.5 North America Polybutadiene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 22.214.171.124 United States Polybutadiene Market 126.96.36.199.1 United States Polybutadiene Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 United States Polybutadiene Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Canada Polybutadiene Market 220.127.116.11.1 Canada Polybutadiene Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Canada Polybutadiene Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Mexico Polybutadiene Market 126.96.36.199.1 Mexico Polybutadiene Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Mexico Polybutadiene Market by Application 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Polybutadiene Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Polybutadiene Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Polybutadiene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.2.4 Europe Polybutadiene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.5 Europe Polybutadiene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Germany Polybutadiene Market 220.127.116.11.1 Germany Polybutadiene Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Germany Polybutadiene Market by Application 22.214.171.124 France Polybutadiene Market 126.96.36.199.1 France Polybutadiene Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 France Polybutadiene Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Italy Polybutadiene Market 220.127.116.11.1 Italy Polybutadiene Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Italy Polybutadiene Market by Application 22.214.171.124 United Kingdom Polybutadiene Market 126.96.36.199.1 United Kingdom Polybutadiene Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 United Kingdom Polybutadiene Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Russia Polybutadiene Market 220.127.116.11.1 Russia Polybutadiene Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Russia Polybutadiene Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe Polybutadiene Market 126.96.36.199.1 Rest of Europe Polybutadiene Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Rest of Europe Polybutadiene Market by Application 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Polybutadiene Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Polybutadiene Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Polybutadiene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Polybutadiene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Polybutadiene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Australia Polybutadiene Market 220.127.116.11.1 Australia Polybutadiene Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Australia Polybutadiene Market by Application 22.214.171.124 China Polybutadiene Market 126.96.36.199.1 China Polybutadiene Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 China Polybutadiene Market by Application 184.108.40.206 India Polybutadiene Market 220.127.116.11.1 India Polybutadiene Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 India Polybutadiene Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Japan Polybutadiene Market 126.96.36.199.1 Japan Polybutadiene Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Japan Polybutadiene Market by Application 184.108.40.206 South Korea Polybutadiene Market 220.127.116.11.1 South Korea Polybutadiene Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 South Korea Polybutadiene Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific Polybutadiene Market 126.96.36.199.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Polybutadiene Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Polybutadiene Market by Application 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Polybutadiene Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Polybutadiene Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Polybutadiene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Polybutadiene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Polybutadiene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 South Africa Polybutadiene Market 220.127.116.11.1 South Africa Polybutadiene Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 South Africa Polybutadiene Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia Polybutadiene Market 126.96.36.199.1 Saudi Arabia Polybutadiene Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Saudi Arabia Polybutadiene Market by Application 184.108.40.206 U.A.E Polybutadiene Market 220.127.116.11.1 U.A.E Polybutadiene Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 U.A.E Polybutadiene Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East and Africa Polybutadiene Market 126.96.36.199.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Polybutadiene Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Polybutadiene Market by Application 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Polybutadiene Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Polybutadiene Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Polybutadiene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.5.4 South and Central America Polybutadiene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.5 South and Central America Polybutadiene Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206 Brazil Polybutadiene Market 220.127.116.11.1 Brazil Polybutadiene Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Brazil Polybutadiene Market by Application 22.214.171.124 Argentina Polybutadiene Market 126.96.36.199.1 Argentina Polybutadiene Market by Type 188.8.131.52.2 Argentina Polybutadiene Market by Application 184.108.40.206 Rest of South and Central America Polybutadiene Market 220.127.116.11.1 Rest of South and Central America Polybutadiene Market by Type 18.104.22.168.2 Rest of South and Central America Polybutadiene Market by Application
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. POLYBUTADIENE MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. ENI S.P.A 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. JSR CORPORATION 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. KUMHO PETROCHEMICAL 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. KURARAY CO., LTD 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. LANXESS AG 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. LG CHEM LTD. 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LIMITED 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. SIBUR HOLDING PJSC 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. SINOPEC CORP. 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. UBE INDUSTRIES, LTD. 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Eni S. p. A 2. JSR Corporation 3. Kumho Petrochemical 4. Kuraray Co., Ltd 5. LANXESS AG 6. LG Chem Ltd. 7. Reliance Industries Limited 8. SIBUR Holding PJSC 9. Sinopec Corp. 10. Ube Industries, Ltd.