MARKET INTRODUCTIONRailway signaling system used to maintain railway traffic and keep the train paths clear for other trains at all times as well as reduce the number of accidents. There are various technology used by railway signaling system such as Automatic Train Protection (ATP) System, Automatic Train Operation (ATO) System, European Train Control System (ETCS), Communication Based Train Control (CBTC) System, Positive Train Control (PTO) System.MARKET DYNAMICSThe significant drivers of railway signaling system market are adoption of IoT as Well as Automation Technologies to Enhance Optimization. The increasing globalization and need for advanced transportation infrastructure are creating opportunities which will increase the demand for railway signaling system market in the forecast period. The market is likely to showcase opportunities for the untapped markets and growing awareness among the users.MARKET SCOPEThe "Global Railway Signaling Systems Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Technology, Media and Telecommunication industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of railway signaling systems market with detailed market segmentation by technology, and geography. The global railway signaling systems market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading railway signaling systems market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.MARKET SEGMENTATIONThe global railway signaling systems market is segmented on the basis of technology. Based technology, the market is segmented as Automatic Train Protection (ATP) System, Automatic Train Operation (ATO) System, Communication Based Train Control (CBTC) System, European Train Control System (ETCS), and Positive Train Control (PTO) System. REGIONAL FRAMEWORKThe report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global railway signaling systems market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The railway signaling systems market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting railway signaling systems market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the railway signaling systems market in these regions.
MARKET PLAYERSThe reports cover key developments in the railway signaling systems market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from railway signaling systems market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for railway signaling systems in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the railway signaling systems market.
The report also includes the profiles of key railway signaling systems companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
- Alstom SA
- Ansaldo STS
- Bombardier Inc.
- China Railway Signal and Communication Co, Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- GE Transportation
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Thales Group
- Tomar Electronics, Inc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. INTRODUCTION1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY4. RAILWAY SIGNALLING SYSTEMS MARKET LANDSCAPE4.1. OVERVIEW4.2. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS4.3. PEST ANALYSIS4.3.1. North America - PEST Analysis4.3.2. Europe - PEST Analysis4.3.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis4.3.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis4.3.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis
- Railway Signalling Systems Market - By Technology
- Railway Signalling Systems Market - By Region
5. RAILWAY SIGNALLING SYSTEMS MARKET - KEY INDUSTRY DYNAMICS5.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 5.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 5.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 5.4. FUTURE TRENDS 5.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS6. RAILWAY SIGNALLING SYSTEMS MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS6.1. RAILWAY SIGNALLING SYSTEMS - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW6.2. RAILWAY SIGNALLING SYSTEMS - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 20276.3. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE7. RAILWAY SIGNALLING SYSTEMS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - TECHNOLOGY7.1. OVERVIEW7.2. TECHNOLOGY MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS7.3. AUTOMATIC TRAIN PROTECTION (ATP) SYSTEM7.3.1. Overview7.3.2. Automatic Train Protection (ATP) System Market Forecast and Analysis7.4. AUTOMATIC TRAIN OPERATION (ATO) SYSTEM7.4.1. Overview7.4.2. Automatic Train Operation (ATO) System Market Forecast and Analysis7.5. COMMUNICATION BASED TRAIN CONTROL (CBTC) SYSTEM7.5.1. Overview7.5.2. Communication Based Train Control (CBTC) System Market Forecast and Analysis7.6. EUROPEAN TRAIN CONTROL SYSTEM (ETCS)7.6.1. Overview7.6.2. European Train Control System (ETCS) Market Forecast and Analysis7.7. POSITIVE TRAIN CONTROL (PTO) SYSTEM7.7.1. Overview7.7.2. Positive Train Control (PTO) System Market Forecast and Analysis8. RAILWAY SIGNALLING SYSTEMS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS8.1. NORTH AMERICA8.1.1. North America Railway Signalling Systems Market Overview8.1.2. North America Railway Signalling Systems Market Forecasts and Analysis8.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Technology8.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries220.127.116.11. US market18.104.22.168.1. US Market by Technology22.214.171.124. Canada market126.96.36.199.1. Canada Market by Technology188.8.131.52. Mexico market184.108.40.206.1. Mexico Market by Technology8.2. EUROPE8.2.1. Europe Railway Signalling Systems Market Overview8.2.2. Europe Railway Signalling Systems Market Forecasts and Analysis8.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Technology8.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries220.127.116.11. France market18.104.22.168.1. France Market by Technology22.214.171.124. Germany market126.96.36.199.1. Germany Market by Technology188.8.131.52. Italy market184.108.40.206.1. Italy Market by Technology220.127.116.11. Russia market18.104.22.168.1. Russia Market by Technology22.214.171.124. UK market126.96.36.199.1. UK Market by Technology188.8.131.52. Rest of Europe market184.108.40.206.1. Rest of Europe Market by Technology8.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC)8.3.1. Asia Pacific Railway Signalling Systems Market Overview8.3.2. Asia Pacific Railway Signalling Systems Market Forecasts and Analysis8.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Technology8.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries220.127.116.11. South Korea18.104.22.168.1. South Korea Market by Technology22.214.171.124. China market126.96.36.199.1. China Market by Technology188.8.131.52. India market184.108.40.206.1. India Market by Technology220.127.116.11. Japan market18.104.22.168.1. Japan Market by Technology22.214.171.124. Australia market126.96.36.199.1. Australia Market by Technology188.8.131.52. Rest of APAC market184.108.40.206.1. Rest of APAC Market by Technology8.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA)8.4.1. Middle East and Africa Railway Signalling Systems Market Overview8.4.2. Middle East and Africa Railway Signalling Systems Market Forecasts and Analysis8.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Technology8.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries220.127.116.11. South Africa market18.104.22.168.1. South Africa Market by Technology22.214.171.124. Saudi Arabia market126.96.36.199.1. Saudi Arabia Market by Technology188.8.131.52. UAE market184.108.40.206.1. UAE Market by Technology220.127.116.11. Rest OF MEA market18.104.22.168.1. Rest OF MEA Market by Technology8.5. SOUTH AMERICA AND CENTRAL AMERICA8.5.1. South America and Central America Railway Signalling Systems Market Overview8.5.2. South America and Central America Railway Signalling Systems Market Forecasts and Analysis8.5.3. South America and Central America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Technology8.5.4. South America and Central America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries22.214.171.124. Brazil market126.96.36.199.1. Brazil Market by Technology188.8.131.52. Argentina market184.108.40.206.1. Argentina Market by Technology220.127.116.11. Rest of South America market18.104.22.168.1. Rest of South America Market by Technology9. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE9.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 9.2. MARKET INITIATIVES9.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS9.4. COMPETITIVE TECHNOLOGYS MAPPING
10. RAILWAY SIGNALLING SYSTEMS MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES10.1. ABB LTD10.1.1. Key Facts10.1.2. Business Description10.1.3. Products & Services10.1.4. Financial Overview10.1.5. SWOT Analysis10.1.6. Key Developments10.2. ANSALDO STS10.2.1. Key Facts10.2.2. Business Description10.2.3. Products & Services10.2.4. Financial Overview10.2.5. SWOT Analysis10.2.6. Key Developments10.3. BOMBARDIER INC.10.3.1. Key Facts10.3.2. Business Description10.3.3. Products & Services10.3.4. Financial Overview10.3.5. SWOT Analysis10.3.6. Key Developments10.4. CHINA RAILWAY SIGNAL AND COMMUNICATION CO, LTD10.4.1. Key Facts10.4.2. Business Description 10.4.3. Products & Services10.4.4. Financial Overview10.4.5. SWOT Analysis10.4.6. Key Developments10.5. CISCO SYSTEMS, INC.10.5.1. Key Facts10.5.2. Business Description10.5.3. Products & Services10.5.4. Financial Overview10.5.5. SWOT Analysis10.5.6. Key Developments10.6. GE TRANSPORTATION10.6.1. Key Facts10.6.2. Business Description10.6.3. Products & Services10.6.4. Financial Overview10.6.5. SWOT Analysis10.6.6. Key Developments10.7. HITACHI LTD.10.7.1. Key Facts10.7.2. Business Description10.7.3. Products & Services10.7.4. Financial Overview10.7.5. SWOT Analysis10.7.6. Key Developments10.8. SIEMENS AG10.8.1. Key Facts10.8.2. Business Description10.8.3. Products & Services10.8.4. Financial Overview10.8.5. SWOT Analysis10.8.6. Key Developments10.9. THALES GROUP10.9.1. Key Facts10.9.2. Business Description10.9.3. Products & Services10.9.4. Financial Overview10.9.5. SWOT Analysis10.9.6. Key Developments10.10. TOMAR ELECTRONICS, INC.10.10.1. Key Facts10.10.2. Business Description10.10.3. Products & Services10.10.4. Financial Overview10.10.5. SWOT Analysis10.10.6. Key Developments11. APPENDIX11.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS11.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Alstom SA
2. Ansaldo STS
3. Bombardier Inc.
4. China Railway Signal and Communication Co, Ltd.
5. Cisco Systems, Inc.
6. GE Transportation
7. Hitachi Ltd.
8. Siemens AG
9. Thales Group
10. Tomar Electronics, Inc.