Silicone Market Forecast to 2028 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Product (Fluids, Gels, Resins, Elastomers, and Others); Application (Electricals and Electronics, Transportation, Construction, Personal care & Pharmaceuticals, Textiles, and others)
Report Code: TIPRE00003344
| No. of Pages: 150
| Category: Chemicals and Materials
| Status: Upcoming
Silicone is a chemically inert synthetic polymer made up of silicon, carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and otheradditional elements. Silicone comes in a variety of forms such as elastomers, resins, fluids, and gels. Silicone is used in sealants, adhesives, lubricants, medicinal applications, cookware, and insulating materials because it is heat resistant and has rubber-like properties.The growing applications of silicone across the building & construction, automotive & aerospace, healthcare, and electronics & semiconductor industries is projected to drive the growth of silicone market in the coming years. Silicone is being widely employed as a surfactant and emulsifier in personal care products. The rising demand for silicone in the personal care industry is also driving the growth of silicone market.
MARKET SCOPE AND REPORT FEATURES
Our report on "Global Silicone Market Analysis to 2028" encapsulate a detailed market analysis on key segments such as type, application, and end-use industry of Silicone Market, and a deep dive statistical and qualitative analysis by geography covering five key regions and several countries. As a part of qualitative analysis report offers evaluation of key market dynamics such prevailing market driver, key challenges and opportunities that pave the path for future developments. Further, our analysis on the key competition provides a strategic viewpoint on the market initiatives, SWOT analysis, and highlights on the products and service developments of the players.
Global Silicone Market – By Type
Global Silicone Market – By Application
Adhesives & Sealants
Paints & Coatings
Thermosetting Polymers & Plastics
Surfactants & Stabilizers
Global Silicone Market – By End-Use Industry
Building & Construction
Automotive & Aerospace
Get more information on this report :
REGIONAL INSIGHTS The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), the Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South & Central America (SAM). The silicone market by each region is later sub segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely, North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social, and technological factors affecting the silicone market in these regions.
The report covers key developments in the silicone market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from silicone market are anticipated to witness lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the silicone market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, and the key development in the past five years.
Evonik Industries AG
Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
Wacker Chemie AG
Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
Our report on Silicone Market cover following key parameters:
Comprehensive market analysis at global, regional, and country level
Detailed PEST (Political, Economic, Social and Technological) factors impacting the market across key geographic regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South & Central America
Market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trends) and impact analysis of drivers and restraints at short-term, mid-term and long-term
Market size and forecasts in terms of revenue; 2020 (historic), 2021 (base year), 2022 – 28 (forecast period)
In-depth market segmentation and deep dive regional and country level analysis of 18+ countries across 5 key regions
Key company profiles and industry landscape to provide latest market initiatives and competitive landscape
Impact of COVID`19 pandemic on ecosystem and the market
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION - Silicone Market - By Product - Silicone Market - By Application - Silicone Market - By Region - By Country 2. KEY TAKEAWAYS 3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 4. SILICONE MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS 4.3. PEST ANALYSIS 4.3.1. North America - PEST Analysis 4.3.2. Europe - PEST Analysis 4.3.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis 4.3.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis 4.3.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis 5. SILICONE MARKET - KEY INDUSTRY DYNAMICS 5.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 5.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 5.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 5.4. FUTURE TRENDS 5.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS & EXPECTED INFLUENCE OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC
6. SILICONE MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. SILICONE - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. SILICONE - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE 7. SILICONE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - PRODUCT 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. PRODUCT MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. FLUIDS 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Fluids Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. GELS 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Gels Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. RESINS 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Resins Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. ELASTOMERS 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Elastomers Market Forecast and Analysis 7.7. OTHERS 7.7.1. Overview 7.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 8. SILICONE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. ELECTRICALS & ELECTRONICS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Electricals & Electronics Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. TRANSPORTATION 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Transportation Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. CONSTRUCTION 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Construction Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. PERSONAL CARE AND PHARMACEUTICALS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Personal Care and Pharmaceuticals Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. TEXTILES 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Textiles Market Forecast and Analysis 8.8. OTHERS 8.8.1. Overview 8.8.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis
9. SILICONE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1. North America Market Overview 9.1.2. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.5. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 22.214.171.124. US market 126.96.36.199.1. US Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. US Market by Application 184.108.40.206. Canada market 220.127.116.11.1. Canada Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. Canada Market by Application 22.214.171.124. Mexico market 126.96.36.199.1. Mexico Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. Mexico Market by Application 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1. Europe Market Overview 9.2.2. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.5. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206. France market 220.127.116.11.1. France Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. France Market by Application 22.214.171.124. Germany market 126.96.36.199.1. Germany Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. Germany Market by Application 184.108.40.206. Italy market 220.127.116.11.1. Italy Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. Italy Market by Application 22.214.171.124. Russia market 126.96.36.199.1. Russia Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. Russia Market by Application 184.108.40.206. UK market 220.127.116.11.1. UK Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. UK Market by Application 22.214.171.124. Rest of Europe market 126.96.36.199.1. Rest of Europe Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. Rest of Europe Market by Application 9.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC) 9.3.1. Asia Pacific Market Overview 9.3.2. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.5. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206. South Korea 220.127.116.11.1. South Korea Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. South Korea Market by Application 22.214.171.124. China market 126.96.36.199.1. China Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. China Market by Application 184.108.40.206. India market 220.127.116.11.1. India Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. India Market by Application 22.214.171.124. Japan market 126.96.36.199.1. Japan Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. Japan Market by Application 184.108.40.206. Australia market 220.127.116.11.1. Australia Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. Australia Market by Application 22.214.171.124. Rest of APAC market 126.96.36.199.1. Rest of APAC Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. Rest of APAC Market by Application 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA) 9.4.1. Middle East and Africa Market Overview 9.4.2. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.5. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206. South Africa market 220.127.116.11.1. South Africa Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. South Africa Market by Application 22.214.171.124. Saudi Arabia market 126.96.36.199.1. Saudi Arabia Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. Saudi Arabia Market by Application 184.108.40.206. UAE market 220.127.116.11.1. UAE Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. UAE Market by Application 22.214.171.124. Rest of MEA market 126.96.36.199.1. Rest of MEA Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. Rest of MEA Market by Application 9.5. SOUTH AMERICA (SAM) 9.5.1. South America Market Overview 9.5.2. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.5.4. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.5. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206. Brazil market 220.127.116.11.1. Brazil Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. Brazil Market by Application 22.214.171.124. Argentina market 126.96.36.199.1. Argentina Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. Argentina Market by Application 184.108.40.206. Rest of SAM market 220.127.116.11.1. Rest of SAM Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. Rest of SAM Market by Application 10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 10.2. MARKET INITIATIVES 10.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS 11. SILICONE MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. ALLERGAN 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products & Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. ASHLAND 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products & Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. CRI-SIL SILICONE TECHNOLOGIES, LLC 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products & Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. CSL SILICONES INC. 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products & Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products & Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. SHIN-ETSU CHEMICAL CO. LTD. 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products & Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. SILCHEM INC 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products & Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. SPECIALTY SILICONE PRODUCTS, INC 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products & Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. THE CHT GROUP 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products & Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. WACKER CHEMIE AG 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products & Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
NOTE: - This ToC is tentative and is subject to further refinement during the research study - The list of company profiles included in this ToC is tentative. Profiles of specific players, if required, shall be added to the report upon request.
The List of Companies
1. Allergan 2. Ashland 3. CRI-SIL Silicone Technologies, LLC 4. CSL Silicones Inc. 5. Evonik Industries AG 6. Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd. 7. Silchem Inc. 8. Specialty Silicone Products, Inc. 9. The CHT Group 10. Wacker Chemie AG