Vinyl Esters Market Forecast to 2027 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Product (Bisphenol A, Novolac, Brominated Fire Retardant, and others); Application (Pipes & Tanks, Marine, Wind Energy, FGD & Precipitators, Pulp & Paper, and others)
Report Code: TIPRE00003445 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Chemicals and Materials |Status: Upcoming
MARKET INTRODUCTION Vinyl esters is a resin produced by esterification of an epoxy resin with unsaturated monocarboxylic acids. vinyl esters display excellent chemical resistance, abrasion resistance properties, and low-permeability which enables its use over conventional materials used making for pipes & tanks effective to combat corrosion and leakage. Compared to polymers, vinyl esters are better at absorbing impact without any significant damage.
MARKET DYNAMICS The main drivers of the global vinyl esters market include industries which involve high volume processes with the requirement of short cycle times. These industries are exposed to a great risk of corrosion of metal-based pipes and tanks. Better performance characteristics of vinyl ester over conventional materials in chemical industries, wastewater treatment and oil & gas industries among others have propelled the market growth. vinyl esters market is restricted by their limited shelf life and high cost.
MARKET SCOPE The "Global Vinyl Esters Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Chemical and Material industry with a particular focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the vinyl esters market with detailed market segmentation by product, application, and geography. The global vinyl esters market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides focal statistics on the market status of the leading vinyl esters market players and offers significant trends and opportunities in the market.
MARKET SEGMENTATION The global vinyl esters market is segmented by product and application. On the basis of product, the vinyl esters market is sub-segmented as bisphenol A, novolac, brominated fire retardant, and others. While, on the basis of application, the vinyl esters market is distributed in pipes & tanks, marine, wind energy, fGD & precipitators, pulp & paper, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global vinyl esters market based on various segments. It also includes market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 across five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The vinyl esters market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Get more information on this report :
The report analyzes factors affecting the vinyl esters market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend influencing the market during the forecast period. Besides, it also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the Vinyl Ester in these regions.
MARKET PLAYERS The reports cover key developments in the vinyl esters market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from vinyl esters market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Vinyl Ester in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the Vinyl Ester Market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the Vinyl Ester Market. Also, the study focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last three years, the significant developments in the past five years.
DIC Material Inc.
Nivitex Fibreglass and Resins
Scott Bader Company Ltd.
SHOWA DENKO K.K.
Sino Polymer Co. Ltd
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION - Vinyl Ester Market - By Product - Vinyl Ester Market - By Application - Vinyl Ester Market - By Region - By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. VINYL ESTER MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS 4.3. PEST ANALYSIS 4.3.1. North America - PEST Analysis 4.3.2. Europe - PEST Analysis 4.3.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis 4.3.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis 4.3.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis
6. VINYL ESTER MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. VINYL ESTER - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. VINYL ESTER - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE
7. VINYL ESTER MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - PRODUCT 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. PRODUCT MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. BISPHENOL A 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Bisphenol A Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. NOVOLAC 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Novolac Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. BROMINATED FIRE RETARDANT 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Brominated Fire Retardant Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. OTHERS 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
8. VINYL ESTER MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. PIPES & TANKS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Pipes & Tanks Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. MARINE 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Marine Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. WIND ENERGY 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Wind Energy Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. FGD & PRECIPITATORS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. FGD & Precipitators Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. PULP & PAPER 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Pulp & Paper Market Forecast and Analysis 8.8. OTHERS 8.8.1. Overview 8.8.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis
9. VINYL ESTER MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1. North America Market Overview 9.1.2. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.5. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 22.214.171.124. US market 126.96.36.199.1. US Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. US Market by Application 184.108.40.206. Canada market 220.127.116.11.1. Canada Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. Canada Market by Application 22.214.171.124. Mexico market 126.96.36.199.1. Mexico Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. Mexico Market by Application 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1. Europe Market Overview 9.2.2. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.5. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206. France market 220.127.116.11.1. France Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. France Market by Application 22.214.171.124. Germany market 126.96.36.199.1. Germany Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. Germany Market by Application 184.108.40.206. Italy market 220.127.116.11.1. Italy Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. Italy Market by Application 22.214.171.124. Russia market 126.96.36.199.1. Russia Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. Russia Market by Application 184.108.40.206. UK market 220.127.116.11.1. UK Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. UK Market by Application 22.214.171.124. Rest of Europe market 126.96.36.199.1. Rest of Europe Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. Rest of Europe Market by Application 9.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC) 9.3.1. Asia Pacific Market Overview 9.3.2. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.5. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206. South Korea 220.127.116.11.1. South Korea Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. South Korea Market by Application 22.214.171.124. China market 126.96.36.199.1. China Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. China Market by Application 184.108.40.206. India market 220.127.116.11.1. India Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. India Market by Application 22.214.171.124. Japan market 126.96.36.199.1. Japan Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. Japan Market by Application 184.108.40.206. Australia market 220.127.116.11.1. Australia Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. Australia Market by Application 22.214.171.124. Rest of APAC market 126.96.36.199.1. Rest of APAC Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. Rest of APAC Market by Application 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA) 9.4.1. Middle East and Africa Market Overview 9.4.2. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.5. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206. South Africa market 220.127.116.11.1. South Africa Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. South Africa Market by Application 22.214.171.124. Saudi Arabia market 126.96.36.199.1. Saudi Arabia Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. Saudi Arabia Market by Application 184.108.40.206. UAE market 220.127.116.11.1. UAE Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. UAE Market by Application 22.214.171.124. Rest of MEA market 126.96.36.199.1. Rest of MEA Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. Rest of MEA Market by Application 9.5. SOUTH AMERICA (SAM) 9.5.1. South America Market Overview 9.5.2. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 9.5.4. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.5. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 184.108.40.206. Brazil market 220.127.116.11.1. Brazil Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. Brazil Market by Application 22.214.171.124. Argentina market 126.96.36.199.1. Argentina Market by Product 188.8.131.52.2. Argentina Market by Application 184.108.40.206. Rest of SAM market 220.127.116.11.1. Rest of SAM Market by Product 18.104.22.168.2. Rest of SAM Market by Application
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 10.2. MARKET INITIATIVES 10.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. ALIANCYS AG 2. Ashland 3. DIC Material Inc. 4. Hexion 5. Interplastic Corporation 6. Mechemco 7. Nivitex Fibreglass and Resins 8. Scott Bader Company Ltd. 9. SHOWA DENKO K.K. 10. Sino Polymer Co. Ltd