Frozen yoghurt is made by fermenting milk with bacteria such as streptococcus thermophilus and lactobacillus bulgaricus. Nondairy ingredients, such as almond milk and soymilk, are also used to make frozen yoghurt. Frozen yoghurt is a popular frozen dish that contains calcium, potassium, and proteins.
The "Global Frozen Yogurt Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the food and beverages industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the frozen yogurt market with detailed market segmentation by type, functionality, distribution channel, and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading frozen yogurt market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- Based on type, the global frozen yogurt market is segmented into plain and flavored.
- Based on functionality, the global frozen yogurt market is segmented into lactose
- free, low
- calorie, and others.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into supermarkets and hypermarkets, online stores, grocery stores, and others.
- Rising popularity of low-fat frozen yogurt and the introduction of healthy product variants with a variety of flavors is significantly driving the market growth.
- The growing need for alternative to unhealthy desserts as frozen yogurts fulfil both the requirements of consumers is significantly contributing to the expansion of the frozen yogurt market.
- The frozen yogurt market is driven by rising demand for desserts that are low in fat and has minimal amount of sugar and increasing health consciousness's among consumers.
- The increasing penetration of organized players ensures a highly competitive market scenario, and results in launch of an increasing variety of frozen yogurts, is propelling the demand of frozen yogurt in the market.
- The intense competition from ice-cream and other frozen desserts may impede the growth of the market.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The frozen yogurt market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the marketduring the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the frozen yogurt market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON FROZEN YOGURT MARKET
Various governments throughout the world have instituted tight lockdown and social isolation measures. Market closures decreased eating out habits, and a drop in demand for various food and beverages have all contributed to the market's decline. The food services sector, as well as other food industries such as the bakery sector, beverage servings, and dairy, are seeing a significant reduction in revenue generation. Since January 2020, the food services sector and other food industries such as bakery, beverage servings, and dairy have seen a significant decrease in revenue generation, resulting in lower sales of frozen yogurt.
The report covers key developments in the frozen yogurt market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the marketwere acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from frozen yogurt market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for frozen yogurt in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the frozen yogurt market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- Frosty Boy
- General Mills Inc.
- Honey Hill Farms
- Kemps LLC
- Nestle SA
- Red Mango, LLC
- Scott Brothers Dairy
- Wells Enterprises
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.