Professional Mobile Radios are broadly used within the professional community to provide communications other than the normal cellular or public switch telephone networks. These types of mobile radios offer essential communication for security or business where there is a need for mobile communications with a variety of users and the requirements are very different to those provided by the telephonic network.
The report aims to provide an overview of global professional mobile radios market with detailed market segmentation by technology, applications, and five major geographical regions. The global professional mobile radios market is expected to witness decent growth rate during the forecast period. Professional need such as integrated data communications and reliable communication across the service area will drive professional mobile radios market in the coming years.
The objective of this report is as follows:
- To provide overview of the global professional mobile radios market
- To analyze and forecast the global professional mobile radios market on the basis of technology and application
- To provide market size and forecast till 2028 for overall professional mobile radios market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key professional mobile radios players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in professional mobile radios market are Sepura PLC, Motorola Solutions, Inc., Harris Corporation, Jvckenwood Corporation, Thales SA, Raytheon Company, RELM Wireless Corporation, Hytera Communications Corporation Limited, Tait Radio Communications and Simoco
List of Companies
Motorola Solutions, Inc.
RELM Wireless Corporation
Hytera Communications Corporation Limited
Tait Radio Communications
Get the Latest COVID-19 Analysis on this market