Saffron Market Forecast to 2028 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Form (Thread, Powder, Liquid); Function (Flavoring and Spice, Others); End Use (Food, Medical, Cosmetics, Others) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00008153
| No. of Pages: 150
| Category: Food and Beverages
| Status: Upcoming
Saffron is a spice which is extracted from a flower known as saffron crocus. It is considered to be the world's costliest spice which is rich in flavor, aroma, taste, and is healthy for consumption. The reason for its hefty price is the intensive harvesting method. The buds of the flower get developed into a full fledge flowers in the fall. Each of these flowers have three threadlike thing in the center. These must be removed very carefully by hand and dried accordingly. More than 80,000 of this flowers must be grown, cared, and hand-harvested and processed in order to make one pound of saffron. According to a research study, today, Spain is the largest producer of saffron in the world. It is used as coloring agent and flavoring agent and for aroma in the food and beverage industry.
The saffron market has observed an increasing value in the graph chart due to its application in the food & beverages, cosmetics & personal care, and pharmaceutical industry. It is used in many ways in the food and beverages industry such as flavoring agent and coloring agent. Saffron is used by the food manufacturers to enhance the aroma, taste, and flavor in food items and beverages. Saffron possesses properties including cancer reduction, antioxidant, maintains good cholesterol level, helps in lowering coronary heart disease, and maintaining normal blood pressure. Due to these properties consumers prefer to have food items and beverages flavored with saffron, which in turn is driving this market. However, saffron is one of the most costly spice in the market and the reason for its expensive nature is the intensive harvesting method which may hamper the market growth in the upcoming years. The global saffron market is witnessing a growing trend in the usage of saffron in regards to the food technology and formulation of new saffron products. Currently the innovative products like saffron cream powder, dessert powder, creme caramel powder, beverage powder, batter powder, cake mix, different semi-ready to use saffron soups and different saffron spice mixtures are becoming the new trend in the market which is increasing its demand.
The "Saffron Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the food and beverages industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the saffron market with detailed market segmentation by form, function, end-use and geography. The global saffron market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading saffron market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The saffron market is segmented on the basis of form, function and end use. On the basis of the form, the saffron market can be segmented into thread, powder and liquid saffron. On the basis of function, it can be segmented into flavoring and spice, others. On the basis of end use, the product market can be further segmented into food, medical, cosmetics, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global saffron market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The saffron market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the saffron market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the saffron market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the saffron market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from Saffron market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Saffron in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the saffron market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the saffron market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Azafranes Manchegos S.L.
Rowhani Saffron Co.
Shahri Food Productions Group
Taj Agro International
Tarvand Saffron Co.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Saffron Market - By Form 1.3.2 Saffron Market - By Function 1.3.3 Saffron Market - By End Use 1.3.4 Saffron Market - By Region 184.108.40.206 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. SAFFRON MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. SAFFRON MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. SAFFRON - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. SAFFRON - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. SAFFRON MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - FORM 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. FORM MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. THREAD 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Thread Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. POWDER 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Powder Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. LIQUID 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Liquid Market Forecast and Analysis
8. SAFFRON MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - FUNCTION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. FUNCTION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. FLAVORING AND SPICE 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Flavoring and Spice Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. OTHERS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. SAFFRON MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - END USE 9.1. OVERVIEW 9.2. END USE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 9.3. FOOD 9.3.1. Overview 9.3.2. Food Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. MEDICAL 9.4.1. Overview 9.4.2. Medical Market Forecast and Analysis 9.5. COSMETICS 9.5.1. Overview 9.5.2. Cosmetics Market Forecast and Analysis 9.6. OTHERS 9.6.1. Overview 9.6.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
10. SAFFRON MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 10.1. NORTH AMERICA 10.1.1 North America Saffron Market Overview 10.1.2 North America Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.1.3 North America Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Form 10.1.4 North America Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Function 10.1.5 North America Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End Use 10.1.6 North America Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.1.6.1 United States Saffron Market 10.1.6.1.1 United States Saffron Market by Form 10.1.6.1.2 United States Saffron Market by Function 10.1.6.1.3 United States Saffron Market by End Use 10.1.6.2 Canada Saffron Market 10.1.6.2.1 Canada Saffron Market by Form 10.1.6.2.2 Canada Saffron Market by Function 10.1.6.2.3 Canada Saffron Market by End Use 10.1.6.3 Mexico Saffron Market 10.1.6.3.1 Mexico Saffron Market by Form 10.1.6.3.2 Mexico Saffron Market by Function 10.1.6.3.3 Mexico Saffron Market by End Use 10.2. EUROPE 10.2.1 Europe Saffron Market Overview 10.2.2 Europe Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.2.3 Europe Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Form 10.2.4 Europe Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Function 10.2.5 Europe Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End Use 10.2.6 Europe Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.2.6.1 Germany Saffron Market 10.2.6.1.1 Germany Saffron Market by Form 10.2.6.1.2 Germany Saffron Market by Function 10.2.6.1.3 Germany Saffron Market by End Use 10.2.6.2 France Saffron Market 10.2.6.2.1 France Saffron Market by Form 10.2.6.2.2 France Saffron Market by Function 10.2.6.2.3 France Saffron Market by End Use 10.2.6.3 Italy Saffron Market 10.2.6.3.1 Italy Saffron Market by Form 10.2.6.3.2 Italy Saffron Market by Function 10.2.6.3.3 Italy Saffron Market by End Use 10.2.6.4 United Kingdom Saffron Market 10.2.6.4.1 United Kingdom Saffron Market by Form 10.2.6.4.2 United Kingdom Saffron Market by Function 10.2.6.4.3 United Kingdom Saffron Market by End Use 10.2.6.5 Russia Saffron Market 10.2.6.5.1 Russia Saffron Market by Form 10.2.6.5.2 Russia Saffron Market by Function 10.2.6.5.3 Russia Saffron Market by End Use 10.2.6.6 Rest of Europe Saffron Market 10.2.6.6.1 Rest of Europe Saffron Market by Form 10.2.6.6.2 Rest of Europe Saffron Market by Function 10.2.6.6.3 Rest of Europe Saffron Market by End Use 10.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 10.3.1 Asia-Pacific Saffron Market Overview 10.3.2 Asia-Pacific Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.3.3 Asia-Pacific Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Form 10.3.4 Asia-Pacific Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Function 10.3.5 Asia-Pacific Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End Use 10.3.6 Asia-Pacific Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.3.6.1 Australia Saffron Market 10.3.6.1.1 Australia Saffron Market by Form 10.3.6.1.2 Australia Saffron Market by Function 10.3.6.1.3 Australia Saffron Market by End Use 10.3.6.2 China Saffron Market 10.3.6.2.1 China Saffron Market by Form 10.3.6.2.2 China Saffron Market by Function 10.3.6.2.3 China Saffron Market by End Use 10.3.6.3 India Saffron Market 10.3.6.3.1 India Saffron Market by Form 10.3.6.3.2 India Saffron Market by Function 10.3.6.3.3 India Saffron Market by End Use 10.3.6.4 Japan Saffron Market 10.3.6.4.1 Japan Saffron Market by Form 10.3.6.4.2 Japan Saffron Market by Function 10.3.6.4.3 Japan Saffron Market by End Use 10.3.6.5 South Korea Saffron Market 10.3.6.5.1 South Korea Saffron Market by Form 10.3.6.5.2 South Korea Saffron Market by Function 10.3.6.5.3 South Korea Saffron Market by End Use 10.3.6.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific Saffron Market 10.3.6.6.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Saffron Market by Form 10.3.6.6.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Saffron Market by Function 10.3.6.6.3 Rest of Asia-Pacific Saffron Market by End Use 10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 10.4.1 Middle East and Africa Saffron Market Overview 10.4.2 Middle East and Africa Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.4.3 Middle East and Africa Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Form 10.4.4 Middle East and Africa Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Function 10.4.5 Middle East and Africa Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End Use 10.4.6 Middle East and Africa Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.4.6.1 South Africa Saffron Market 10.4.6.1.1 South Africa Saffron Market by Form 10.4.6.1.2 South Africa Saffron Market by Function 10.4.6.1.3 South Africa Saffron Market by End Use 10.4.6.2 Saudi Arabia Saffron Market 10.4.6.2.1 Saudi Arabia Saffron Market by Form 10.4.6.2.2 Saudi Arabia Saffron Market by Function 10.4.6.2.3 Saudi Arabia Saffron Market by End Use 10.4.6.3 U.A.E Saffron Market 10.4.6.3.1 U.A.E Saffron Market by Form 10.4.6.3.2 U.A.E Saffron Market by Function 10.4.6.3.3 U.A.E Saffron Market by End Use 10.4.6.4 Rest of Middle East and Africa Saffron Market 10.4.6.4.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Saffron Market by Form 10.4.6.4.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Saffron Market by Function 10.4.6.4.3 Rest of Middle East and Africa Saffron Market by End Use 10.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 10.5.1 South and Central America Saffron Market Overview 10.5.2 South and Central America Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.5.3 South and Central America Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Form 10.5.4 South and Central America Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Function 10.5.5 South and Central America Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End Use 10.5.6 South and Central America Saffron Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.5.6.1 Brazil Saffron Market 10.5.6.1.1 Brazil Saffron Market by Form 10.5.6.1.2 Brazil Saffron Market by Function 10.5.6.1.3 Brazil Saffron Market by End Use 10.5.6.2 Argentina Saffron Market 10.5.6.2.1 Argentina Saffron Market by Form 10.5.6.2.2 Argentina Saffron Market by Function 10.5.6.2.3 Argentina Saffron Market by End Use 10.5.6.3 Rest of South and Central America Saffron Market 10.5.6.3.1 Rest of South and Central America Saffron Market by Form 10.5.6.3.2 Rest of South and Central America Saffron Market by Function 10.5.6.3.3 Rest of South and Central America Saffron Market by End Use
11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 11.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 11.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 11.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 11.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
12. SAFFRON MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 12.1. EYJAN SAFFRON 12.1.1. Key Facts 12.1.2. Business Description 12.1.3. Products and Services 12.1.4. Financial Overview 12.1.5. SWOT Analysis 12.1.6. Key Developments 12.2. NOVIN SAFFRON 12.2.1. Key Facts 12.2.2. Business Description 12.2.3. Products and Services 12.2.4. Financial Overview 12.2.5. SWOT Analysis 12.2.6. Key Developments 12.3. GRANDOR CO. 12.3.1. Key Facts 12.3.2. Business Description 12.3.3. Products and Services 12.3.4. Financial Overview 12.3.5. SWOT Analysis 12.3.6. Key Developments 12.4. SHAHRI FOOD PRODUCTIONS GROUP 12.4.1. Key Facts 12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products and Services 12.4.4. Financial Overview 12.4.5. SWOT Analysis 12.4.6. Key Developments 12.5. SAFFRON INTERNATIONAL 12.5.1. Key Facts 12.5.2. Business Description 12.5.3. Products and Services 12.5.4. Financial Overview 12.5.5. SWOT Analysis 12.5.6. Key Developments 12.6. TAJ AGRO INTERNATIONAL 12.6.1. Key Facts 12.6.2. Business Description 12.6.3. Products and Services 12.6.4. Financial Overview 12.6.5. SWOT Analysis 12.6.6. Key Developments 12.7. OTHERS 12.7.1. Key Facts 12.7.2. Business Description 12.7.3. Products and Services 12.7.4. Financial Overview 12.7.5. SWOT Analysis 12.7.6. Key Developments
13. APPENDIX 13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Eyjan Saffron 2. Novin Saffron 3. Grandor Co. 4. Shahri food productions group 5. Saffron International 6. Taj Agro International 7. Others