Silanes Market Forecast to 2027 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Type (Halosilanes/Hydride Functional Silanes and Organofunctional Silanes); Application (Fiberglass & Mineral Wool, Paints & Coatings, Polyolefin Compounds, Adhesives and Sealants, Sol-Gel System, Fillers & Pigments, Foundry & Foundry Resin, Silicones, and Others)
Report Code: TIPRE00003442 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Chemicals and Materials |Status: Upcoming
MARKET INTRODUCTION Silanes refer collectively to many compounds with four substituents on silicon. In the construction industry, silanes are used In the production of fillers & pigments, paints & coatings as adhesives & sealants, to adhere to glass fibers and carbon fibers to polymer matrices. Use of silanes in paints & coatings improves adhesion to coated surfaces and bridge the interface between dissimilar materials. Furthermore, the product is used in the production of insulation materials such as fiberglass & mineral wool. Higher silanes also have the potential to replace hydrocarbons as a storable energy source with the advantage to react with oxygen as well as nitrogen.
MARKET DYNAMICS One of the key drivers associated with the growth of silanes market is rising demands in the construction industry following the rapid urbanization and industrialization in megacities of developing nations. Due to the growing urban population in these cities, there is a high demand for infrastructure which drives the Silanes Market. Rising paper-based packaging material to reduce carbon footprints caused by plastic packaging material may hamper the overall silanes market size. However, research initiatives and innovative developments by major market players are supporting the product penetration across various end-user segment. This offers plenty of opportunities to the global silanes market size.
MARKET SCOPE The "Global Silanes Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Chemicals and Materials industry with a particular focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the silanes market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, and geography. The Global silanes market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides focal statistics on the market status of the leading silanes market players and offers significant trends and opportunities in the market.
MARKET SEGMENTATION The Global silanes market is segmented by type and application. With respect to the type, the silanes market is segmented as halosilanes/hydride functional silanes and organofunctional silanes. While, on the basis of application, the silanes market is segmented into fiberglass & mineral wool, paints & coatings, Polyolefin compounds, adhesives and sealants, sol-gel system, fillers & pigments, foundry & foundry resin, silicones, and others.
Get more information on this report :
REGIONAL FRAMEWORK The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global silanes market based on various segments. It also includes market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 across five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The silanes market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Get more information on this report :
The report analyzes factors affecting the silanes market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend influencing the market during the forecast period. Besides, it also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the Silanesin these regions.
MARKET PLAYERS The reports cover key developments in the silanes market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from silanes market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Silanes in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the Silanes Market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the Silanes market. Also, the study focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last three years, the significant developments in the past five years.
Evonik Industries AG
Nanjing Shuguang Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
Nanjing Union Silicon Chemical Co., Ltd.
Qufu Chenguang Chemical Co. Ltd.
The Dow Chemical Company
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION - Silanes Market - By Type - Silanes Market - By Application - Silanes Market - By Region - By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. SILANES MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS 4.3. PEST ANALYSIS 4.3.1. North America - PEST Analysis 4.3.2. Europe - PEST Analysis 4.3.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis 4.3.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis 4.3.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis
6. SILANES MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. SILANES - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. SILANES - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE
7. SILANES MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. HALOSILANES/HYDRIDE FUNCTIONAL SILANES 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Halosilanes/Hydride Functional Silanes Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. ORGANOFUNCTIONAL SILANES 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Organofunctional Silanes Market Forecast and Analysis
8. SILANES MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. FIBERGLASS & MINERAL WOOL 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Fiberglass & Mineral Wool Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. PAINTS & COATINGS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Paints & Coatings Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. POLY OLEFIN COMPOUNDS 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Poly Olefin Compounds Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. ADHESIVES & SEALANTS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Adhesives & Sealants Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. SOL-GEL SYSTEM 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Sol-Gel System Market Forecast and Analysis 8.8. FILLERS & PIGMENTS 8.8.1. Overview 8.8.2. Fillers & Pigments Market Forecast and Analysis 8.9. FOUNDRY & FOUNDRY RESIN 8.9.1. Overview 8.9.2. Foundry & Foundry Resin Market Forecast and Analysis 8.10. SILICONES 8.10.1. Overview 8.10.2. Silicones Market Forecast and Analysis 8.11. OTHERS 8.11.1. Overview 8.11.2. Other Market Forecast and Analysis
9. SILANES MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1. North America Market Overview 9.1.2. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.5. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199. US market 188.8.131.52.1. US Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. US Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Canada market 18.104.22.168.1. Canada Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Canada Market by Application 126.96.36.199. Mexico market 188.8.131.52.1. Mexico Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. Mexico Market by Application 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1. Europe Market Overview 9.2.2. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.5. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11. France market 18.104.22.168.1. France Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. France Market by Application 126.96.36.199. Germany market 188.8.131.52.1. Germany Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. Germany Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Italy market 18.104.22.168.1. Italy Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Italy Market by Application 126.96.36.199. Russia market 188.8.131.52.1. Russia Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. Russia Market by Application 220.127.116.11. UK market 18.104.22.168.1. UK Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. UK Market by Application 126.96.36.199. Rest of Europe market 188.8.131.52.1. Rest of Europe Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. Rest of Europe Market by Application 9.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC) 9.3.1. Asia Pacific Market Overview 9.3.2. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.5. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11. South Korea 18.104.22.168.1. South Korea Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. South Korea Market by Application 126.96.36.199. China market 188.8.131.52.1. China Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. China Market by Application 220.127.116.11. India market 18.104.22.168.1. India Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. India Market by Application 126.96.36.199. Japan market 188.8.131.52.1. Japan Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. Japan Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Australia market 18.104.22.168.1. Australia Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Australia Market by Application 126.96.36.199. Rest of APAC market 188.8.131.52.1. Rest of APAC Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. Rest of APAC Market by Application 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA) 9.4.1. Middle East and Africa Market Overview 9.4.2. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.5. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11. South Africa market 18.104.22.168.1. South Africa Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. South Africa Market by Application 126.96.36.199. Saudi Arabia market 188.8.131.52.1. Saudi Arabia Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. Saudi Arabia Market by Application 220.127.116.11. UAE market 18.104.22.168.1. UAE Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. UAE Market by Application 126.96.36.199. Rest of MEA market 188.8.131.52.1. Rest of MEA Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. Rest of MEA Market by Application 9.5. SOUTH AMERICA (SAM) 9.5.1. South America Market Overview 9.5.2. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.5.4. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.5. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11. Brazil market 18.104.22.168.1. Brazil Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Brazil Market by Application 126.96.36.199. Argentina market 188.8.131.52.1. Argentina Market by Type 184.108.40.206.2. Argentina Market by Application 220.127.116.11. Rest of SAM market 18.104.22.168.1. Rest of SAM Market by Type 22.214.171.124.2. Rest of SAM Market by Application
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 10.2. MARKET INITIATIVES 10.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Air Liquide 2. Evonik Industries AG 3. Gantrade Corporation 4. Gelest Inc. 5. Momentive 6. Nanjing Shuguang Chemical Group Co., Ltd. 7. Nanjing Union Silicon Chemical Co., Ltd. 8. Onichem 9. Qufu Chenguang Chemical Co. Ltd. 10. The Dow Chemical Company