Cancer Registry Software is a type of disease registry that is primarily used to set up and maintain a system for reporting cancer incidence. The cancer registry system serves as a data source for researchers looking into cancer and its causes. This type of registry is significant because cancer is one of the leading causes of death, therefore collecting data on cancer cases from diagnosis to survivorship is beneficial in order to identify trends and, ultimately, improve care for cancer patients.
The "Global Cancer Registry Software Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the healthcare industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the cancer registry software market with detailed market segmentation by type, deployment model, database type, functionality and end user. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading cancer registry software market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- Based on type the market is segmented as, Standalone Software and Integrated Software.
- Based on deployment model the market is segmented as, On-Premise Models and Cloud-Based Models.
- Based on database type the market is segmented as, Commercial Database and Public Databases.
- Based on functionality the market is segmented as, Cancer Reporting to Meet State and Federal Regulations, Patient Care Management, Medical Research & Clinical Studies and Product Outcome Evaluation.
- Based on end user the market is segmented as, Government Organizations & Third Party Administrators, Hospitals & Medical Practices, Private Players, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device Companies and Research Centers.
- Growing prevalence of cancers across the globe is the key driving factor for the market growth.
- Increasing pressure to improve quality of care and reducing total healthcare costs.
- Increasing adoption of EHRs is also expected to spur the market growth.
- Increasing adoption of cancer registry for post market survellience.
- However, issues such as, privacy and security issues are likely to restrain market growth during the forecast period.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The cancer registry software market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the cancer registry software market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19ON CANCER REGISTRY SOFTWARE MARKET
COVID-19 first began in Wuhan (China) during December 2019 and since then it has spread at a fast pace across the globe. The US, India, Brazil, Russia, France, the UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain are some of the worst affected countries in terms confirmed cases and reported deaths. The COVID-19 has been affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. Shutdown of various plants and factories has affected the global supply chains and negatively impacted the manufacturing, delivery schedules, and sales of products in global market. Few companies have already announced possible delays in product deliveries and slump in future sales of their products. According to the current market situation, the report further assesses the present and future effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall market, giving more reliable and authentic projections In addition to this, the global travel bans imposed by countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America are affecting the business collaborations and partnerships opportunities.
The report covers key developments in the cancer registry software market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the marketwere acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from cancer registry software market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for cancer registry software in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the cancer registry software market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- Onco, Inc
- C/Net Solutions
- Elekta AB
- Rocky Mountain Cancer Data Systems
- NeuralFrame, Inc
- Mckesson Corporation
- Ordinal Data, Inc
- Conduent, Inc
- himagine solutions
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.