Critical Infrastructure has become a major concern among all the countries worldwide. As the trend of virtualization is increasing rapidly, massive number of data and critical information is getting exposed to the cyber world, creating large scale demand for the security of such critical infrastructures. Critical infrastructure is majorly related to telecommunication, electricity, oil and gas, transmission and distribution, water supply generation, agriculture, security services, financial services, and food production, and distribution.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market along with detailed segmentation of market by services, security type, application, and five major geographical regions. Global Critical Infrastructure Protection market is expected to witness growth during the forecast period due to rising concerns to protect these infrastructures from cyber-attacks.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global critical infrastructure protection market
- To analyze and forecast the global critical infrastructure protection market on the basis of services, security type, and application
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Critical Infrastructure Protection market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profile key Critical Infrastructure Protection players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in critical infrastructure protection market are Cisco Systems, Inc., BAE Systems PLC, Honeywell International, Kaspersky Lab, MacAfee Inc., IBM Corp., General Dynamic Mission Systems, Lockheed Martin, EMC Corp., and Raytheon Company, among others.