A data lake is a storage system that holds a large amount of data in its native or raw format. Increasing the volume of data needs the storage system, which is the primary driver of the growth of the data lake market. The rapid adoption of cloud-based platforms to manage and mitigate data issues is also influence the growth of the data lake market. Moreover, the growing demand for the hosted service from the various enterprises are propelling the growth of the data lake market.
The "Global Data Lake Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the data lake market with detailed market segmentation by component, deployment type, end-user, and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading data lake market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- Based on component, the global data lake market is segmented into solution and services.
- On the basis of deployment type, the market is segmented into on-premises and cloud.
- Based on end-user, the market is segmented into BFSI, IT and telecom, retail and ecommerce manufacturing, healthcare, government, and others.
- The increasing data in the companies are rising need for efficient and advanced data analytics solution are growing demand for the data lake market. Increasing digitalization, along with the growing demand for IoT, is boosting the growth of the data lake market.
- Furthermore, the data lake can store all types of structured and unstructured data. Additionally, it offers various benefits, such as cost-effectiveness, flexibility, scalability, and speed. These factors are rising demand for the data lake that fuels the growth of the market.
- Increasing deployment of the data lake in BFSI, IT and telecom, retail, and e-commerce are expected to drive the growth of the data lake market.
- Data privacy concerns may hinder the growth of the data lake market.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The data lake market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the data lake market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19ON DATA LAKE MARKET
COVID-19 first began in Wuhan (China) during December 2019 and since then it has spread at a fast pace across the globe. The US, India, Brazil, Russia, France, the UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain are some of the worst affected countries in terms confirmed cases and reported deaths. The COVID-19 has been affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. Shutdown of various plants and factories has affected the global supply chains and negatively impacted the manufacturing, delivery schedules, and sales of products in global market. Few companies have already announced possible delays in product deliveries and slump in future sales of their products. In addition to this, the global travel bans imposed by countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America are affecting the business collaborations and partnerships opportunities.
The report covers key developments in the data lake market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from data lake market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the data lake market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- Accenture plc
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Capgemini SE
- Cloudera, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.