Digital logistics simplifies logistics process and pace up in goods, traffic, and transport management. The digital logistics exhibits feature of a web-based shared technology which expands throughout the supply chain. It also maintains a robust integration of information between warehouse, transportation, delivery, and end consumer. All the operational areas under digital logistics are highly integrated.
The "Global Digital Logistics Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the digital logistics market with detailed market segmentation by systems, application, end users, and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading digital logistics market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- Based on systems, the global digital logistics market is segmented into electronic data interchange, order management, tracking and monitoring, database management, , and others.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into labor management, warehouse management, and transportation management.
- Based on end users, the market is segmented into aerospace, retail and consumer goods, healthcare, industrial, IT and telecom, manufacturing, and others
- The digital logistics market is driven by increase in the amount of data generation, requirement to access data on real-time is growing which is boosting the digital logistics market.
- It also helps in improving customer experience while saving both time and cost.
- Moreover, growth in e-commerce, retail industry, and other emerging markets such as automotive is expected to provide large opportunities to the players operating in the digital logistics market.
- Lack of awareness may hinder the growth of the digital logistics market.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The digital logistics market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the digital logistics market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19ON DIGITAL LOGISTICS MARKET
COVID-19 first began in Wuhan (China) during December 2019 and since then it has spread at a fast pace across the globe. The US, India, Brazil, Russia, France, the UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain are some of the worst affected countries in terms confirmed cases and reported deaths. The COVID-19 has been affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. Shutdown of various plants and factories has affected the global supply chains and negatively impacted the manufacturing, delivery schedules, and sales of products in global market. Few companies have already announced possible delays in product deliveries and slump in future sales of their products. In addition to this, the global travel bans imposed by countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America are affecting the business collaborations and partnerships opportunities.
The report covers key developments in the digital logistics market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from digital logistics market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the digital logistics market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- Advantech Co., Ltd.
- DigiLogistics Technology Ltd.
- Hexaware Technologies Limited
- IBM Corporation
- SAP SE
- Siemens Digital Logistics GmbH
- Tech Mahindra Limited
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.