The ethernet storage fabric is designed to provide optimum and efficient storage networking solutions. It utilizes the flexibility and speed of ethernet for this purpose. Rapid deployments of multi-core servers and shift towards all-flash storage arrays have initiated the need for high-performance storage networking. ESF operates on switches, adapters and controllers to offer the desired performance, low latencies and zero packet loss.
The "Global Ethernet Storage Fabric Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the ethernet storage fabric market with detailed market segmentation by device, switching port, application, storage type, and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading ethernet storage fabric market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- Based on device, the market is segmented into switches, adapters, controllers.
- Based on switching port, the market is segmented into 10 GbE to 25 GbE, 26 GbE to 100 GbE, and above 100 GbE.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into enterprise data center, cloud service provider data center, telecommunications, government, and others.
- Based on storage type, the market is segmented into file storage, object storage, block storage, and hyper converged infrastructure.
- The ethernet storage fabric market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to driving factors such as rapid adoption of the technology owing to the need for simplified data center management. Another major factor that would propel the market growth is the rising need for enterprise mobility to improve efficiency.
- Growing bandwidth requirements in data centers and advanced storage solutions are likely to open up newer opportunities for the key players involved in the ethernet storage fabric market.
- Apprehension relating to vendor lock-in among organization may hinder the growth of the ethernet storage fabric market.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 concerning five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The ethernet storage fabric market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both the demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trends. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social, and technological factors affecting the ethernet storage fabric market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON ETHERNET STORAGE FABRIC MARKET
COVID-19 first began in Wuhan (China) in December 2019 and since then it has spread at a fast pace across the globe. The US, India, Brazil, Russia, France, the UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain are some of the worst affected countries in terms of confirmed cases and reported deaths. The COVID-19 has been affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. The shutdown of various plants and factories has affected the global supply chains and negatively impacted the manufacturing, delivery schedules, and sales of products in the global market. Few companies have already announced possible delays in product deliveries and slumps in future sales of their products. In addition to this, the global travel bans imposed by countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America are affecting business collaborations and partnerships opportunities.
The report covers key developments in the ethernet storage fabric market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals, and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of the business and customer base of market players. The market players from the ethernet storage fabric market are anticipated to have lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the ethernet storage fabric market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- Apeiron Systems, Inc.
- Arista Networks, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Intel Corporation
- NVIDIA Corporation
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consists of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offers various customization options in the existing study.