Exploration and production software is defined as a set of software solutions which is designed for overall oil and gas industry and this software permits the user to understand and interpret seismic data, carry out well interaction, build reservoir models that are suitable for simulation. It also helps in visualizing and providing generate maps, simulation output, evaluate volumes, and design advance strategies to expand reservoir exploitation.
The "Global Exploration and Production Software Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the technology, media and telecommunication industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the exploration and production software market with detailed market segmentation by deployment, operation type, application and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading exploration and production software market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- Based on deployment, the global exploration and production software market is segmented into on-premise, cloud
- On the basis of operation type, the market is segmented into on-shore, off-shore
- Based on application, the market is bifurcated into risk management mapping, seismic amplitude analysis, reservoir engineering, performance tracking, navigation systems, portfolio aggregation, others
- Growing digitalization in the oil & gas and energy sectors is driving the demand for E&P software market.
- Digitalization has paved the way for sophisticated platforms in the energy sector to increase mobility, surveillance, connectivity, and storage technologies, processing and analyzing data rapidly, enhance agility, and to support real-time decision making. This is a major factor that is expected to propel the growth of the global exploration and production (E&P) software market.
- However, growing number of risks around data privacy and security among energy businesses and lack of technical expertise are factors expected to hamper the growth of the global exploration and production (E&P) software market.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The exploration and production software market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the marketduring the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the exploration and production software market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION SOFTWARE MARKET
COVID-19 first began in Wuhan (China) during December 2019 and since then it has spread at a fast pace across the globe. The US, India, Brazil, Russia, France, the UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain are some of the worst affected countries in terms confirmed cases and reported deaths. The COVID-19 has been affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. Shutdown of various plants and factories has affected the global supply chains and negatively impacted the manufacturing, delivery schedules, and sales of products in global market. Few companies have already announced possible delays in product deliveries and slump in future sales of their products. In addition to this, the global travel bans imposed by countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America are affecting the business collaborations and partnerships opportunities.
The report covers key developments in the exploration and production software market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the marketwere acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from exploration and production software market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the exploration and production software market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- Baker Hughes (General Electric)
- Emerson Paradigm Holding LLC
- ETL Solutions
- Ikon Science
- Interactive Network Technologies, Inc.
- KAPPA Engineering
- P2 Energy Solutions
- Schlumberger Limited
The Insight Partner’s dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.