Introduction of Internet of Things (IoT) at workplace is making it digital, with interactions and experiences offered to large number of users across a variety of locations, time, and devices. IoT at workplace helps improve employee satisfaction by providing a consumer style experience supported by analytics, automation, self-service and profile based support. There's an increasing use of beacons, sensors, and other smart devices that collect data to automate manufacturing, streamline operations, and improve user experiences.
The report aims to provide an overview of global IoT at workplace market with detailed market segmentation by device, connectivity and geography. Being an emerging concept, global IoT at workplace market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global IoT at workplace market
- To analyze and forecast the global IoT at workplace market on the basis device and connectivity
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall IoT at workplace market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key IoT at workplace players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in IoT at workplace market are ABB Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Crestron Electronics, Honeywell International, Johnson Controls, Koninklijke Philips N.V, Lutron Electronics, Schneider Electric, Siemens AG, and Smart Office Solutions, Telkom SA Soc Ltd. And United Technologies Corporation.