Location analytics solutions help users to analyze and interpret location based real-time and historical data, which will ultimately help them to understand patterns and trends, improvising users' decision making capability according to dynamic business requirements. Proliferation of IoT devices along with the increasing data from across the industry is tempting organizations to adopt efficient location analytics solutions to gain a competitive edge in the market.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Location Analytics Market along with detailed segmentation of market by type, application type, deployment type, industry vertical, and five major geographical regions. Global Location Analytics market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period due to growing needs for improved asset management solutions among various industry.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Location Analytics market
- To analyze and forecast the global Location Analytics market on the basis of type, application, deployment type, and industry vertical
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Location Analytics market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key Location Analytics players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in Location Analytics market are SAS Institute, Inc., SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Cisco Systems, Tibco Software Inc., ESRI, NEWGROVE, Galigeo and Software AG among others.