Organizations are adopting location analytics to generate and analyze insights from the spatial data gathered using various data sources, including cameras, sensors, social media sites, GPS devices, and mobile devices. The location analytics market growth has been marked by the development of location-based technologies and benefits related to them for all potential users. The location analytics vendors are trying to make things simple so that organizations can share, access, and analyze the location-based data coming from different data sources from any remote location.
The "Global Location Analytics Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the location analytics market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, deployment type, industry vertical, and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading location analytics market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- Based on type, the global location analytics market is segmented into software and services.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into emergency response management, supply chain management, asset and inventory management, monitoring and emergency response management, and others.
- Based on deployment type, the market is segmented into on-premise deployment cloud deployment, and hybrid deployment.
- Based on industry vertical, the market is segmented into retail and consumer goods, government and defense, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, and others.
- The growing volume of data through connected devices and the increasing adoption of the internet of things are some of the significant factors driving the growth of the location analytics market.
- An increasing amount of three-dimensional data and the significance of competitive intelligence and predictive analytics solutions are anticipated to boost the location analytics market growth.
- Lack of awareness and expertise among organizations about the functioning of location analytic tools is the major factor that may restrain the growth of the location analytics market.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The location analytics market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the location analytics market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON LOCATION ANALYTICS MARKET
COVID-19 first began in Wuhan (China) during December 2019 and since then it has spread at a fast pace across the globe. The US, India, Brazil, Russia, France, the UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain are some of the worst affected countries in terms confirmed cases and reported deaths. The COVID-19 has been affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. Shutdown of various plants and factories has affected the global supply chains and negatively impacted the manufacturing, delivery schedules, and sales of products in global market. Few companies have already announced possible delays in product deliveries and slump in future sales of their products. In addition to this, the global travel bans imposed by countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America are affecting the business collaborations and partnerships opportunities.
The report covers key developments in the location analytics market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from location analytics market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the location analytics market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Pitney Bowes Inc.
SAS Institute, Inc.
Tibco Software Inc.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.