Power Semiconductor Market Forecast to 2028 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - By Component (Power Module and Power Discrete); Product (Thyristor/Diode, Power MOSFET, and Rectifier); Application (Automotive, Consumer Electronics, IT & Telecommunication, Military & Aerospace, Energy & Power, and Industries); and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00003241 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Electronics and Semiconductor |Status: Upcoming
Assesing the covid-19 impact?
Get the Latest COVID-19 Analysis on this market Request Now
Happy to join you in your fight against the COVID-19 economic pandemic!
MARKET INTRODUCTION Power semiconductors are the basic components integrated into the modern power circuitry of electronic circuitry machines as well as instruments that have the capabilities of handling high voltages and currents without damage. Power semiconductor devices are majorly used in applications requiring conversion of large voltages and currents without damages. These products play an integral role in driving motors from low to high speeds and also supplying reliable power effectively in industries.
MARKET DYNAMICS The power semiconductor market is anticipated to grow rapidly in the forecast period owing to driving factors such as growing demands for energy-efficient portable battery-operated devices and higher penetrations of consumer electronics on account of IoT emergence. Increasing Governmental focus on green energy sources and power efficient devices is anticipated to provide large opportunities to the players operating in the power semiconductor market.
MARKET SCOPE The "Global Power Semiconductor Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the electronics and semiconductor industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the power semiconductor market with detailed market segmentation by component, product, application, and geography. The global power semiconductor market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading power semiconductor market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global power semiconductor market is segmented on the basis of component, product, and application. Based on component, the market is segmented into power module, power discrete. On the basis of product, the power semiconductor market is segmented into Thyristor/Diode, Power MOSFET, Rectifier, and Others. The power semiconductor market on the basis of the application is classified into automotive, consumer electronics, IT & Telecommunication, military & aerospace, energy & power, industries, and others.
Get more information on this report :
REGIONAL FRAMEWORK The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global power semiconductor market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The power semiconductor market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the power semiconductor market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the power semiconductor in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
MARKET PLAYERS The reports cover key developments in the power semiconductor market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from Power Semiconductor market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for power semiconductor in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the power semiconductor market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the power semiconductor market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc.
Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.
Infineon Technologies AG
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
Renesas Electronics Corporation
Semikron International GmbH
ST Microelectronics NV
Texas Instruments Inc.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION - Power Semiconductor Market - By Component - Power Semiconductor Market - By Product - Power Semiconductor Market - By Application - Power Semiconductor Market - By Region o By Country 2. KEY TAKEAWAYS 3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 4. POWER SEMICONDUCTOR MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS 4.3. PEST ANALYSIS 4.3.1. North America - PEST Analysis 4.3.2. Europe - PEST Analysis 4.3.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis 4.3.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis 4.3.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis 5. POWER SEMICONDUCTOR MARKET - KEY INDUSTRY DYNAMICS 5.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 5.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 5.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 5.4. FUTURE TRENDS 5.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS & EXPECTED INFLUENCE OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC
6. POWER SEMICONDUCTOR MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. POWER SEMICONDUCTOR - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. POWER SEMICONDUCTOR - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE 7. POWER SEMICONDUCTOR MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - COMPONENT 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. COMPONENT MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. POWER MODULE 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Power Module Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. POWER DISCRETE 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Power Discrete Market Forecast and Analysis
8. POWER SEMICONDUCTOR MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - PRODUCT 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. PRODUCT MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. THYRISTOR/DIODE 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Thyristor/Diode Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. POWER MOSFET 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Power MOSFET Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. RECTIFIER 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Rectifier Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. OTHERS 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. POWER SEMICONDUCTOR MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - APPLICATION 9.1. OVERVIEW 9.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 9.3. AUTOMOTIVE 9.3.1. Overview 9.3.2. Automotive Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. CONSUMER ELECTRONICS 9.4.1. Overview 9.4.2. Consumer Electronics Market Forecast and Analysis 9.5. IT & TELECOMMUNICATION 9.5.1. Overview 9.5.2. IT & Telecommunication Market Forecast and Analysis 9.6. MILITARY & AEROSPACE 9.6.1. Overview 9.6.2. Military & Aerospace Market Forecast and Analysis 9.7. ENERGY & POWER 9.7.1. Overview 9.7.2. Energy & Power Market Forecast and Analysis 9.8. INDUSTRIES 9.8.1. Overview 9.8.2. Industries Market Forecast and Analysis 9.9. OTHERS 9.9.1. Overview 9.9.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
10. POWER SEMICONDUCTOR MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 10.1. NORTH AMERICA 10.1.1. North America Power Semiconductor Market Overview 10.1.2. North America Power Semiconductor Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Component 10.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.1.5. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.1.6. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.1.6.1. US market 10.1.6.1.1. US Market by Component 10.1.6.1.2. US Market by Product 10.1.6.1.3. US Market by Application 10.1.6.2. Canada market 10.1.6.2.1. Canada Market by Component 10.1.6.2.2. Canada Market by Product 10.1.6.2.3. Canada Market by Application 10.1.6.3. Mexico market 10.1.6.3.1. Mexico Market by Component 10.1.6.3.2. Mexico Market by Product 10.1.6.3.3. Mexico Market by Application 10.2. EUROPE 10.2.1. Europe Power Semiconductor Market Overview 10.2.2. Europe Power Semiconductor Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Component 10.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.2.5. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.2.6. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.2.6.1. France market 10.2.6.1.1. France Market by Component 10.2.6.1.2. France Market by Product 10.2.6.1.3. France Market by Application 10.2.6.2. Germany market 10.2.6.2.1. Germany Market by Component 10.2.6.2.2. Germany Market by Product 10.2.6.2.3. Germany Market by Application
10.2.6.3. Italy market 10.2.6.3.1. Italy Market by Component 10.2.6.3.2. Italy Market by Product 10.2.6.3.3. Italy Market by Application 10.2.6.4. Russia market 10.2.6.4.1. Russia Market by Component 10.2.6.4.2. Russia Market by Product 10.2.6.4.3. Russia Market by Application 10.2.6.5. UK market 10.2.6.5.1. UK Market by Component 10.2.6.5.2. UK Market by Product 10.2.6.5.3. UK Market by Application 10.2.6.6. Rest of Europe market 10.2.6.6.1. Rest of Europe Market by Component 10.2.6.6.2. Rest of Europe Market by Product 10.2.6.6.3. Rest of Europe Market by Application 10.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC) 10.3.1. Asia Pacific Power Semiconductor Market Overview 10.3.2. Asia Pacific Power Semiconductor Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Component 10.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.3.5. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.3.6. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.3.6.1. South Korea 10.3.6.1.1. South Korea Market by Component 10.3.6.1.2. South Korea Market by Product 10.3.6.1.3. South Korea Market by Application 10.3.6.2. China market 10.3.6.2.1. China Market by Component 10.3.6.2.2. China Market by Product 10.3.6.2.3. China Market by Application 10.3.6.3. India market 10.3.6.3.1. India Market by Component 10.3.6.3.2. India Market by Product 10.3.6.3.3. India Market by Application 10.3.6.4. Japan market 10.3.6.4.1. Japan Market by Component 10.3.6.4.2. Japan Market by Product 10.3.6.4.3. Japan Market by Application 10.3.6.5. Australia market 10.3.6.5.1. Australia Market by Component 10.3.6.5.2. Australia Market by Product 10.3.6.5.3. Australia Market by Application 10.3.6.6. Rest of APAC market 10.3.6.6.1. Rest of APAC Market by Component 10.3.6.6.2. Rest of APAC Market by Product 10.3.6.6.3. Rest of APAC Market by Application 10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA) 10.4.1. Middle East and Africa Power Semiconductor Market Overview 10.4.2. Middle East and Africa Power Semiconductor Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Component 10.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.4.5. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.4.6. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.4.6.1. South Africa market 10.4.6.1.1. South Africa Market by Component 10.4.6.1.2. South Africa Market by Product 10.4.6.1.3. South Africa Market by Application 10.4.6.2. Saudi Arabia market 10.4.6.2.1. Saudi Arabia Market by Component 10.4.6.2.2. Saudi Arabia Market by Product 10.4.6.2.3. Saudi Arabia Market by Application 10.4.6.3. UAE market 10.4.6.3.1. UAE Market by Component 10.4.6.3.2. UAE Market by Product 10.4.6.3.3. UAE Market by Application 10.4.6.4. Rest of MEA market 10.4.6.4.1. Rest of MEA Market by Component 10.4.6.4.2. Rest of MEA Market by Product 10.4.6.4.3. Rest of MEA Market by Application 10.5. SOUTH AMERICA (SAM) 10.5.1. South America Power Semiconductor Market Overview 10.5.2. South America Power Semiconductor Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.5.3. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Component 10.5.4. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.5.5. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.5.6. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.5.6.1. Brazil market 10.5.6.1.1. Brazil Market by Component 10.5.6.1.2. Brazil Market by Product 10.5.6.1.3. Brazil Market by Application 10.5.6.2. Argentina market 10.5.6.2.1. Argentina Market by Component 10.5.6.2.2. Argentina Market by Product 10.5.6.2.3. Argentina Market by Application 10.5.6.3. Rest of SAM market 10.5.6.3.1. Rest of SAM Market by Component 10.5.6.3.2. Rest of SAM Market by Product 10.5.6.3.3. Rest of SAM Market by Application 11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 11.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 11.2. MARKET INITIATIVES 11.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS 12. POWER SEMICONDUCTOR MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 12.1. BROADCOM LIMITED 12.1.1. Key Facts 12.1.2. Business Description 12.1.3. Products & Services 12.1.4. Financial Overview 12.1.5. SWOT Analysis 12.1.6. Key Developments 12.2. FAIRCHILD SEMICONDUCTOR INTERNATIONAL, INC. 12.2.1. Key Facts 12.2.2. Business Description 12.2.3. Products & Services 12.2.4. Financial Overview 12.2.5. SWOT Analysis 12.2.6. Key Developments 12.3. FUJI ELECTRIC CO. LTD. 12.3.1. Key Facts 12.3.2. Business Description 12.3.3. Products & Services 12.3.4. Financial Overview 12.3.5. SWOT Analysis 12.3.6. Key Developments 12.4. INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG 12.4.1. Key Facts 12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products & Services 12.4.4. Financial Overview 12.4.5. SWOT Analysis 12.4.6. Key Developments 12.5. MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION 12.5.1. Key Facts 12.5.2. Business Description 12.5.3. Products & Services 12.5.4. Financial Overview 12.5.5. SWOT Analysis 12.5.6. Key Developments 12.6. NXP SEMICONDUCTOR 12.6.1. Key Facts 12.6.2. Business Description 12.6.3. Products & Services 12.6.4. Financial Overview 12.6.5. SWOT Analysis 12.6.6. Key Developments 12.7. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION 12.7.1. Key Facts 12.7.2. Business Description 12.7.3. Products & Services 12.7.4. Financial Overview 12.7.5. SWOT Analysis 12.7.6. Key Developments 12.8. SEMIKRON INTERNATIONAL GMBH 12.8.1. Key Facts 12.8.2. Business Description 12.8.3. Products & Services 12.8.4. Financial Overview 12.8.5. SWOT Analysis 12.8.6. Key Developments 12.9. ST MICROELECTRONICS NV 12.9.1. Key Facts 12.9.2. Business Description 12.9.3. Products & Services 12.9.4. Financial Overview 12.9.5. SWOT Analysis 12.9.6. Key Developments 12.10. TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC. 12.10.1. Key Facts 12.10.2. Business Description 12.10.3. Products & Services 12.10.4. Financial Overview 12.10.5. SWOT Analysis 12.10.6. Key Developments
13. APPENDIX 13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Broadcom Limited 2. Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc. 3. Fuji Electric Co. Ltd. 4. Infineon Technologies AG 5. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation 6. NXP Semiconductor 7. Renesas Electronics Corporation 8. Semikron International GmbH 9. ST Microelectronics NV 10. Texas Instruments Inc.