In today's highly competitive environment companies are putting high focus on optimizing operational expenses in order to achieve high efficiency and manageability. Efficient supply chain analytics solutions and tools helps organizations to achieve efficient forecasting, improved supplier network, improved warehouse management and high supply chain visibility which will ultimately help companies for effectively and cost efficiently cater the changing and dynamic end user demands.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Supply Chain Analytics Market along with detailed segmentation of market by solution, services, deployment type, industry verticals and five major geographical regions. Global Supply Chain Analytics market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period due to as it provides end users greater visibility and improved forecasting accuracy.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the Global Supply Chain Analytics market
- To analyze and forecast the Global Supply Chain Analytics market on the basis of solutions, services, deployment types, and industry verticals.
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Supply Chain Analytics market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key Supply Chain Analytics players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in Supply Chain Analytics market are SAS Institute Inc. SAP SE, Kinaxis Inc., Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, Entercoms Inc., Demand Solutions Group LLC, Tableau Software Inc., Birst Inc. and Tata Consultancy Services