Aeroponics Market Forecast to 2027 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Component (Irrigation Component, Lighting, Sensor, Climate Control System, Others); Application (Indoor Farming, Outdoor Farming) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00008027 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Manufacturing and Construction |Status: Upcoming
Aeroponics is the process of growing plants in a mist or air environment without the use of soil. The controlled environment of aeroponics can produce more yield as compared to traditional farming. Hence, raising the adoption of aeroponics that grows demand of the market. Limited land for conventional agriculture and increasing demand for organic foods are driving the growth of the aeroponics market.
The rising adoption of aeroponics owing to its benefits such as it uses less energy and water as compared to traditional farming. Additionally, it requires considerably less maintenance. Henceforth, rising the demand for the aeroponics that boost the growth of the aeroponics market. The growing popularity of organic food and the disease-free environment in the agriculture sector is further fuels the growth of the aeroponics market. Moreover, a rise in population and surge in the adoption of the latest technology in agriculture are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market player of the aeroponics market.
The "Global Aeroponics Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Aeroponics industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview Aeroponics market with detailed market segmentation by component, application, and geography. The global aeroponics market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading aeroponics market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the aeroponics market.
The global aeroponics market is segmented on the basis of component, application. On the basis of component the market is segmented as irrigation component, lighting, sensor, climate control system, others. On the basis of application the market is segmented as indoor farming, outdoor farming.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global aeroponics market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The aeroponics market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting aeroponics market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the aeroponics market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the aeroponics market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from aeroponics market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Aeroponics in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the aeroponics market.
The report also includes the profiles of key aeroponics companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
AERO Development Corp
Evergreen Farm Oy
Living Green Farms
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Aeroponics Market - By Component 1.3.2 Aeroponics Market - By Application 1.3.3 Aeroponics Market - By Region 184.108.40.206 By Country
2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. AEROPONICS MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS 4.4. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. AEROPONICS MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. AEROPONICS - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. AEROPONICS - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. AEROPONICS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - COMPONENT 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. COMPONENT MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. IRRIGATION COMPONENT 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Irrigation Component Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. LIGHTING 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Lighting Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. SENSOR 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Sensor Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Climate Control System Market Forecast and Analysis 7.7. OTHERS 7.7.1. Overview 7.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 8. AEROPONICS MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. INDOOR FARMING 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Indoor Farming Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. OUTDOOR FARMING 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Outdoor Farming Market Forecast and Analysis
9. AEROPONICS MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Aeroponics Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Aeroponics Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Aeroponics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Component 9.1.4 North America Aeroponics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.5 North America Aeroponics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 United States Aeroponics Market 18.104.22.168.1 United States Aeroponics Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 United States Aeroponics Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Canada Aeroponics Market 188.8.131.52.1 Canada Aeroponics Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 Canada Aeroponics Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Mexico Aeroponics Market 18.104.22.168.1 Mexico Aeroponics Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 Mexico Aeroponics Market by Application 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Aeroponics Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Aeroponics Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Aeroponics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Component 9.2.4 Europe Aeroponics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.5 Europe Aeroponics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 Germany Aeroponics Market 188.8.131.52.1 Germany Aeroponics Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 Germany Aeroponics Market by Application 220.127.116.11 France Aeroponics Market 18.104.22.168.1 France Aeroponics Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 France Aeroponics Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Italy Aeroponics Market 188.8.131.52.1 Italy Aeroponics Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 Italy Aeroponics Market by Application 220.127.116.11 United Kingdom Aeroponics Market 18.104.22.168.1 United Kingdom Aeroponics Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 United Kingdom Aeroponics Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Russia Aeroponics Market 188.8.131.52.1 Russia Aeroponics Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 Russia Aeroponics Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe Aeroponics Market 18.104.22.168.1 Rest of Europe Aeroponics Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 Rest of Europe Aeroponics Market by Application 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Aeroponics Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Aeroponics Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Aeroponics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Component 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Aeroponics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Aeroponics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 Australia Aeroponics Market 188.8.131.52.1 Australia Aeroponics Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 Australia Aeroponics Market by Application 220.127.116.11 China Aeroponics Market 18.104.22.168.1 China Aeroponics Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 China Aeroponics Market by Application 126.96.36.199 India Aeroponics Market 188.8.131.52.1 India Aeroponics Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 India Aeroponics Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Japan Aeroponics Market 18.104.22.168.1 Japan Aeroponics Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 Japan Aeroponics Market by Application 126.96.36.199 South Korea Aeroponics Market 188.8.131.52.1 South Korea Aeroponics Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 South Korea Aeroponics Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific Aeroponics Market 18.104.22.168.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Aeroponics Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Aeroponics Market by Application 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Aeroponics Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Aeroponics Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Aeroponics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Component 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Aeroponics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Aeroponics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 South Africa Aeroponics Market 188.8.131.52.1 South Africa Aeroponics Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 South Africa Aeroponics Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia Aeroponics Market 18.104.22.168.1 Saudi Arabia Aeroponics Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 Saudi Arabia Aeroponics Market by Application 126.96.36.199 U.A.E Aeroponics Market 188.8.131.52.1 U.A.E Aeroponics Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 U.A.E Aeroponics Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East and Africa Aeroponics Market 18.104.22.168.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Aeroponics Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Aeroponics Market by Application 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Aeroponics Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Aeroponics Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Aeroponics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Component 9.5.4 South and Central America Aeroponics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.5 South and Central America Aeroponics Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 Brazil Aeroponics Market 188.8.131.52.1 Brazil Aeroponics Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 Brazil Aeroponics Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Argentina Aeroponics Market 18.104.22.168.1 Argentina Aeroponics Market by Component 22.214.171.124.2 Argentina Aeroponics Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Rest of South and Central America Aeroponics Market 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of South and Central America Aeroponics Market by Component 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of South and Central America Aeroponics Market by Application
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. AEROPONICS MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. AERO DEVELOPMENT CORP 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. AEROFARMS 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. ALTIUS FARMS 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. COMBAGROUP SA 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. EVERGREEN FARM OY 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. FREIGHT FARMS 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. LETTUS GROW 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. LIVING GREEN FARMS 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. PONICS TECHNOLOGIES 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. TOWER GARDEN 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. AERO Development Corp 2. AeroFarms 3. Altius Farms 4. CombaGroup SA 5. Evergreen Farm Oy 6.Freight Farms 7. LettUs Grow 8. Living Green Farms 9. Ponics Technologies 10. Tower Garden