Millimeter wave is the bandwidth, range between 30 GHz to 300 GHz. It has extremely high frequency and is used for a high-speed wireless broadband connection. The rapid increase in the demand for higher band spectrums and high data speeds, the millimeter wave technology market are being adopted for various applications along with applications and scope in the aerospace & defense and satellite communication applications.
The "Global Millimeter Wave Technology Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the millimeter wave technology market with detailed market segmentation by product, frequency band, license type, application, component, and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading millimeter wave technology market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- Based on product, the global millimeter wave technology market is segmented into scanner systems, radar and satellite communications systems, and telecommunication equipment.
- On the basis of frequency band , the market is segmented into band between 24 GHz and 57 GHz, Band Between 57 GHz and 86 GHz, Band Between 86 GHz and 300 GHz.
- Based on license type, the market is segmented into light licensed frequency millimeter wave, unlicensed frequency millimeter wave, and fully licensed frequency millimeter wave.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into mobile and telecom, consumer and commercial, healthcare, industrial, automotive and transportation, aerospace and defense, and imaging.
- based on component, the market is segmented into antennas and transceiver components, frequency sources and related components, communication and networking components, imaging components, RF and radio components, sensors and controls, interface components, and power and battery components.
- The rising web traffic is inducing next-generation cellular network. Some of the major driving factors of the market are the use of millimeter wave technology in small-cell backhaul networks, growing demand for innovative usage in radar and security application, and high consumption of millimeter wave technology in consumer electronics, among others.
- Adoption of millimeter wave in 5G technology, and in autonomous vehicle is creating new opportunities for the millimeter technology market.
- Millimeter wave technology is still undeveloped and has some adverse impact on the environment.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The millimeter wave technology market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the millimeter wave technology market in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON MILLIMETER WAVE TECHNOLOGY MARKET
COVID-19 first began in Wuhan (China) during December 2019 and since then it has spread at a fast pace across the globe. The US, India, Brazil, Russia, France, the UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain are some of the worst affected countries in terms confirmed cases and reported deaths. The COVID-19 has been affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. Shutdown of various plants and factories has affected the global supply chains and negatively impacted the manufacturing, delivery schedules, and sales of products in global market. Few companies have already announced possible delays in product deliveries and slump in future sales of their products. In addition to this, the global travel bans imposed by countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America are affecting the business collaborations and partnerships opportunities.
The report covers key developments in the millimeter wave technology market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from millimeter wave technology market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the millimeter wave technology market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- REMEC Broadband Wireless Networks LLC
- Ducommun Incorporated
- E-Band Communications, LLC., an Axxcss Wireless Solutions, Inc. company.
- Keysight Technologies
- Millimeter Wave Products Inc
- Smiths Interconnect.
- NEC Corporation
- Siklu Communication ltd
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.