Optical Metrology Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts By Product (Optical/Laser Scanner, Video Measuring Machine, and Laser Micrometery); Application (Distance Measurement, Surface Inspection, and Form Measurement); End-User (Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Medical, Aerospace & Defense, Energy & Power, and Industrial); and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00003238 | No. of Pages: 150 | Category: Electronics and Semiconductor |Status: Upcoming
MARKET INTRODUCTION The need for optimizing operations and achieving operational efficiencies in the manufacturing sector is driving the demands for precision instruments. The science where the interaction of light with any object is analyzed for measuring different aspects in a broad range of applications defines the scope of optical metrology. Properties of light or properties such as distance are used for measurement in optical metrology. Optical metrology techniques are highly ideal for applications where physical contact with objects is difficult. Also, industries undergoing miniaturization use optical metrology techniques to great effect for achieving high precisions.
MARKET DYNAMICS The optical metrology market is anticipated to grow rapidly in the forecast period owing to driving factors such as growing usage in industries such as semiconductor, healthcare, oil & gas and manufacturing. Growing demands for consumer electronics and high investments for IoT are anticipated to provide large opportunities to the players operating in the optical metrology market.
MARKET SCOPE The "Global Optical Metrology Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Electronics and Semiconductor industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the optical metrology market with detailed market segmentation by product, application, end-user, and geography. The global optical metrology market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading optical metrology market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
Get more information on this report :
MARKET SEGMENTATION The global optical metrology market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and end-user. On the basis of product, the optical metrology market is segmented into Optical/Laser Scanner, Video Measuring Machine, and Laser Micrometry. The optical metrology market on the basis of the application is classified into distance measurement, surface inspection, and form measurement. Based on end-user, the optical metrology market is segmented into automotive, consumer electronics, medical, aerospace & defense, energy & power, industrial, and others.
Get more information on this report :
REGIONAL FRAMEWORK The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global optical metrology market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The optical metrology market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the optical metrology market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the optical metrology in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
MARKET PLAYERS The reports cover key developments in the optical metrology market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from optical metrology market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Optical Metrology in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the Optical Metrology market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the optical metrology market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Hexagon Metrology Inc.
Nikon Metrology NV
Quality Vision International Inc.
S-T Industries, Inc.
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
TABLE OF CONTENTS 1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION - Optical Metrology Market - By Product - Optical Metrology Market - By Application - Optical Metrology Market - By End-User - Optical Metrology Market - By Region o By Country 2. KEY TAKEAWAYS 3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 4. OPTICAL METROLOGY MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS 4.3. PEST ANALYSIS 4.3.1. North America - PEST Analysis 4.3.2. Europe - PEST Analysis 4.3.3. Asia Pacific (APAC) - PEST Analysis 4.3.4. Middle East & Africa (MEA) - PEST Analysis 4.3.5. South America (SAM)- PEST Analysis 5. OPTICAL METROLOGY MARKET - KEY INDUSTRY DYNAMICS 5.1. KEY MARKET DRIVERS 5.2. KEY MARKET RESTRAINTS 5.3. KEY MARKET OPPORTUNITIES 5.4. FUTURE TRENDS 5.5. IMPACT ANALYSIS OF DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS
6. OPTICAL METROLOGY MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. OPTICAL METROLOGY - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. OPTICAL METROLOGY - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/ MARKET SHARE
7. OPTICAL METROLOGY MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - PRODUCT 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. PRODUCT MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. OPTICAL/LASER SCANNER 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Optical/Laser Scanner Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. VIDEO MEASURING MACHINE 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Video Measuring Machine Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. LASER MICROMETERY 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Laser Micrometery Market Forecast and Analysis
8. OPTICAL METROLOGY MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. DISTANCE MEASUREMENT 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Distance Measurement Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. SURFACE INSPECTION 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Surface Inspection Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. FORM MEASUREMENT 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Form Measurement Market Forecast and Analysis 9. OPTICAL METROLOGY MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - END-USER 9.1. OVERVIEW 9.2. END-USER MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 9.3. AUTOMOTIVE 9.3.1. Overview 9.3.2. Automotive Market Forecast and Analysis 9.4. CONSUMER ELECTRONICS 9.4.1. Overview 9.4.2. Consumer Electronics Market Forecast and Analysis 9.5. MEDICAL 9.5.1. Overview 9.5.2. Medical Market Forecast and Analysis 9.6. AEROSPACE & DEFENSE 9.6.1. Overview 9.6.2. Aerospace & Defense Market Forecast and Analysis 9.7. ENERGY & POWER 9.7.1. Overview 9.7.2. Energy & Power Market Forecast and Analysis 9.8. INDUSTRIAL 9.8.1. Overview 9.8.2. Industrial Market Forecast and Analysis 9.9. OTHERS 9.9.1. Overview 9.9.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
10. OPTICAL METROLOGY MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 10.1. NORTH AMERICA 10.1.1. North America Optical Metrology Market Overview 10.1.2. North America Optical Metrology Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.1.3. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.1.4. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.1.5. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User 10.1.6. North America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.1.6.1. US market 10.1.6.1.1. US Market by Product 10.1.6.1.2. US Market by Application 10.1.6.1.3. US Market by End-User 10.1.6.2. Canada market 10.1.6.2.1. Canada Market by Product 10.1.6.2.2. Canada Market by Application 10.1.6.2.3. Canada Market by End-User 10.1.6.3. Mexico market 10.1.6.3.1. Mexico Market by Product 10.1.6.3.2. Mexico Market by Application 10.1.6.3.3. Mexico Market by End-User 10.2. EUROPE 10.2.1. Europe Optical Metrology Market Overview 10.2.2. Europe Optical Metrology Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.2.3. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.2.4. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.2.5. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User 10.2.6. Europe Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.2.6.1. France market 10.2.6.1.1. France Market by Product 10.2.6.1.2. France Market by Application 10.2.6.1.3. France Market by End-User 10.2.6.2. Germany market 10.2.6.2.1. Germany Market by Product 10.2.6.2.2. Germany Market by Application 10.2.6.2.3. Germany Market by End-User 10.2.6.3. Italy market 10.2.6.3.1. Italy Market by Product 10.2.6.3.2. Italy Market by Application 10.2.6.3.3. Italy Market by End-User 10.2.6.4. Russia market 10.2.6.4.1. Russia Market by Product 10.2.6.4.2. Russia Market by Application 10.2.6.4.3. Russia Market by End-User 10.2.6.5. UK market 10.2.6.5.1. UK Market by Product 10.2.6.5.2. UK Market by Application 10.2.6.5.3. UK Market by End-User 10.2.6.6. Rest of Europe market 10.2.6.6.1. Rest of Europe Market by Product 10.2.6.6.2. Rest of Europe Market by Application 10.2.6.6.3. Rest of Europe Market by End-User 10.3. ASIA PACIFIC (APAC) 10.3.1. Asia Pacific Optical Metrology Market Overview 10.3.2. Asia Pacific Optical Metrology Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.3.3. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.3.4. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.3.5. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User 10.3.6. Asia Pacific Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.3.6.1. South Korea 10.3.6.1.1. South Korea Market by Product 10.3.6.1.2. South Korea Market by Application 10.3.6.1.3. South Korea Market by End-User 10.3.6.2. China market 10.3.6.2.1. China Market by Product 10.3.6.2.2. China Market by Application 10.3.6.2.3. China Market by End-User 10.3.6.3. India market 10.3.6.3.1. India Market by Product 10.3.6.3.2. India Market by Application 10.3.6.3.3. India Market by End-User 10.3.6.4. Japan market 10.3.6.4.1. Japan Market by Product 10.3.6.4.2. Japan Market by Application 10.3.6.4.3. Japan Market by End-User 10.3.6.5. Australia market 10.3.6.5.1. Australia Market by Product 10.3.6.5.2. Australia Market by Application 10.3.6.5.3. Australia Market by End-User 10.3.6.6. Rest of APAC market 10.3.6.6.1. Rest of APAC Market by Product 10.3.6.6.2. Rest of APAC Market by Application 10.3.6.6.3. Rest of APAC Market by End-User 10.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA (MEA) 10.4.1. Middle East and Africa Optical Metrology Market Overview 10.4.2. Middle East and Africa Optical Metrology Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.4.3. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.4.4. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.4.5. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User 10.4.6. Middle East and Africa Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.4.6.1. South Africa market 10.4.6.1.1. South Africa Market by Product 10.4.6.1.2. South Africa Market by Application 10.4.6.1.3. South Africa Market by End-User 10.4.6.2. Saudi Arabia market 10.4.6.2.1. Saudi Arabia Market by Product 10.4.6.2.2. Saudi Arabia Market by Application 10.4.6.2.3. Saudi Arabia Market by End-User 10.4.6.3. UAE market 10.4.6.3.1. UAE Market by Product 10.4.6.3.2. UAE Market by Application 10.4.6.3.3. UAE Market by End-User 10.4.6.4. Rest of MEA market 10.4.6.4.1. Rest of MEA Market by Product 10.4.6.4.2. Rest of MEA Market by Application 10.4.6.4.3. Rest of MEA Market by End-User 10.5. SOUTH AMERICA (SAM) 10.5.1. South America Optical Metrology Market Overview 10.5.2. South America Optical Metrology Market Forecasts and Analysis 10.5.3. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Product 10.5.4. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 10.5.5. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By End-User 10.5.6. South America Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 10.5.6.1. Brazil market 10.5.6.1.1. Brazil Market by Product 10.5.6.1.2. Brazil Market by Application 10.5.6.1.3. Brazil Market by End-User 10.5.6.2. Argentina market 10.5.6.2.1. Argentina Market by Product 10.5.6.2.2. Argentina Market by Application 10.5.6.2.3. Argentina Market by End-User 10.5.6.3. Rest of SAM market 10.5.6.3.1. Rest of SAM Market by Product 10.5.6.3.2. Rest of SAM Market by Application 10.5.6.3.3. Rest of SAM Market by End-User 11. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 11.1. MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 11.2. MARKET INITIATIVES 11.3. NEW DEVELOPMENTS 12. OPTICAL METROLOGY MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 12.1. CREAFORM 12.1.1. Key Facts 12.1.2. Business Description 12.1.3. Products & Services 12.1.4. Financial Overview 12.1.5. SWOT Analysis 12.1.6. Key Developments 12.2. FARO TECHNOLOGIES 12.2.1. Key Facts 12.2.2. Business Description 12.2.3. Products & Services 12.2.4. Financial Overview 12.2.5. SWOT Analysis 12.2.6. Key Developments 12.3. GOM MBH 12.3.1. Key Facts 12.3.2. Business Description 12.3.3. Products & Services 12.3.4. Financial Overview 12.3.5. SWOT Analysis 12.3.6. Key Developments 12.4. HEXAGON METROLOGY INC. 12.4.1. Key Facts 12.4.2. Business Description 12.4.3. Products & Services 12.4.4. Financial Overview 12.4.5. SWOT Analysis 12.4.6. Key Developments 12.5. KLA-TENCOR CORPORATION 12.5.1. Key Facts 12.5.2. Business Description 12.5.3. Products & Services 12.5.4. Financial Overview 12.5.5. SWOT Analysis 12.5.6. Key Developments 12.6. MICRO-VU CORP. 12.6.1. Key Facts 12.6.2. Business Description 12.6.3. Products & Services 12.6.4. Financial Overview 12.6.5. SWOT Analysis 12.6.6. Key Developments 12.7. NANOMETRICS INCORPORATED 12.7.1. Key Facts 12.7.2. Business Description 12.7.3. Products & Services 12.7.4. Financial Overview 12.7.5. SWOT Analysis 12.7.6. Key Developments 12.8. NIKON METROLOGY NV 12.8.1. Key Facts 12.8.2. Business Description 12.8.3. Products & Services 12.8.4. Financial Overview 12.8.5. SWOT Analysis 12.8.6. Key Developments 12.9. QUALITY VISION INTERNATIONAL INC. 12.9.1. Key Facts 12.9.2. Business Description 12.9.3. Products & Services 12.9.4. Financial Overview 12.9.5. SWOT Analysis 12.9.6. Key Developments 12.10. S-T INDUSTRIES, INC. 12.10.1. Key Facts 12.10.2. Business Description 12.10.3. Products & Services 12.10.4. Financial Overview 12.10.5. SWOT Analysis 12.10.6. Key Developments
13. APPENDIX 13.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 13.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Creaform 2. FARO Technologies 3. GOM mbH 4. Hexagon Metrology Inc. 5. KLA-Tencor Corporation 6. Micro-Vu Corp. 7. Nanometrics Incorporated 8. Nikon Metrology NV 9. Quality Vision International Inc. 10. S-T Industries, Inc.
Related Tags Optical Metrology Market Global Optical Metrology Industry Size Share Price Growth Trends End-users Potential Technology Forecast Competitive Analysis PDF Report