Allulose is also known as D-Psicose or D-allulose, and it is a low-calorie monosaccharide sugar. Allulose is commonly used by some major commercial food and beverage manufacturers. Allulose is naturally present in small quantities in certain food items. The sweetness of allulose is estimated to be 70% as compared to the sweetness of sucrose. As of 2018, most commercially available allulose was produced from corn. Food processing companies are using allulose as a low-calorie sweetener in beverages, yogurt, ice cream, baked goods, and other typically high-calorie items.
The allulose market has witnessed a significant growth owing to factors such as increasing consumer preference for low calorie and natural food products. Also, allulose finds its applications in several food items such as bakery, confectionery, dairy food, and therapeutic food such as diabetic or weight management food, which is further driving the demand of the market. Furthermore, various health issues associated with consumption of high-calorie sugar as well as uncertainty about the safety of synthetic sweeteners available in the market are the major factors attracting consumers towards allulose, which in turn fueling market demand across the globe. However, the availability of substitutes like synthetic sugar, which is available at low costs, may hamper the growth of the allulose market. Significant growth in the food processing industries in emerging countries is adding inputs to the growth of allulose market.
The "Global Allulose Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the food and beverages industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the allulose market with detailed market segmentation by form, application, and geography. The global allulose market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading allulose market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global allulose market is segmented on the basis of form and application. On the basis of form, the allulose market is segmented into powder and liquid. The allulose market on the basis of the application is classified into bakery, confectionery, dairy product, therapeutic food, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global allulose market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2018 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America. The allulose market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the allulose market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the allulose market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover various key developments in the global allulose market. Various companies are focusing growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Some of the growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from allulose market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for allulose in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the allulose market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the allulose market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Anderson Global Group
Matsutani Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.,
Tate & Lyle
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Allulose Market - By Form 1.3.2 Allulose Market - By Application 1.3.3 Allulose Market - By Region 22.214.171.124 By Country
2. KEY TAKEWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. ALLULOSE MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. ALLULOSE MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. ALLULOSE - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. ALLULOSE - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2027 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. ALLULOSE MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - FORM 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. FORM MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. POWDER 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. Powder Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. LIQUID 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. Liquid Market Forecast and Analysis 8. ALLULOSE MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. BAKERY 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Bakery Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. CONFECTIONERY 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Confectionery Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. DAIRY PRODUCT 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Dairy Product Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. THERAPEUTIC FOOD 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Therapeutic Food Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. OTHERS 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. ALLULOSE MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2027 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Allulose Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Allulose Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Allulose Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Form 9.1.4 North America Allulose Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.5 North America Allulose Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 126.96.36.199 United States Allulose Market 188.8.131.52.1 United States Allulose Market by Form 184.108.40.206.2 United States Allulose Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Canada Allulose Market 18.104.22.168.1 Canada Allulose Market by Form 22.214.171.124.2 Canada Allulose Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Mexico Allulose Market 188.8.131.52.1 Mexico Allulose Market by Form 184.108.40.206.2 Mexico Allulose Market by Application 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Allulose Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Allulose Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Allulose Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Form 9.2.4 Europe Allulose Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.5 Europe Allulose Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Germany Allulose Market 18.104.22.168.1 Germany Allulose Market by Form 22.214.171.124.2 Germany Allulose Market by Application 126.96.36.199 France Allulose Market 188.8.131.52.1 France Allulose Market by Form 184.108.40.206.2 France Allulose Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Italy Allulose Market 18.104.22.168.1 Italy Allulose Market by Form 22.214.171.124.2 Italy Allulose Market by Application 126.96.36.199 United Kingdom Allulose Market 188.8.131.52.1 United Kingdom Allulose Market by Form 184.108.40.206.2 United Kingdom Allulose Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Russia Allulose Market 18.104.22.168.1 Russia Allulose Market by Form 22.214.171.124.2 Russia Allulose Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe Allulose Market 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Europe Allulose Market by Form 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of Europe Allulose Market by Application 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Allulose Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Allulose Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Allulose Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Form 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Allulose Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Allulose Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Australia Allulose Market 18.104.22.168.1 Australia Allulose Market by Form 22.214.171.124.2 Australia Allulose Market by Application 126.96.36.199 China Allulose Market 188.8.131.52.1 China Allulose Market by Form 184.108.40.206.2 China Allulose Market by Application 220.127.116.11 India Allulose Market 18.104.22.168.1 India Allulose Market by Form 22.214.171.124.2 India Allulose Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Japan Allulose Market 188.8.131.52.1 Japan Allulose Market by Form 184.108.40.206.2 Japan Allulose Market by Application 220.127.116.11 South Korea Allulose Market 18.104.22.168.1 South Korea Allulose Market by Form 22.214.171.124.2 South Korea Allulose Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific Allulose Market 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Allulose Market by Form 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Allulose Market by Application 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Allulose Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Allulose Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Allulose Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Form 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Allulose Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Allulose Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 South Africa Allulose Market 18.104.22.168.1 South Africa Allulose Market by Form 22.214.171.124.2 South Africa Allulose Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia Allulose Market 188.8.131.52.1 Saudi Arabia Allulose Market by Form 184.108.40.206.2 Saudi Arabia Allulose Market by Application 220.127.116.11 U.A.E Allulose Market 18.104.22.168.1 U.A.E Allulose Market by Form 22.214.171.124.2 U.A.E Allulose Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East and Africa Allulose Market 188.8.131.52.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Allulose Market by Form 184.108.40.206.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Allulose Market by Application 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Allulose Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Allulose Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Allulose Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Form 9.5.4 South and Central America Allulose Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.5 South and Central America Allulose Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 220.127.116.11 Brazil Allulose Market 18.104.22.168.1 Brazil Allulose Market by Form 22.214.171.124.2 Brazil Allulose Market by Application 126.96.36.199 Argentina Allulose Market 188.8.131.52.1 Argentina Allulose Market by Form 184.108.40.206.2 Argentina Allulose Market by Application 220.127.116.11 Rest of South and Central America Allulose Market 18.104.22.168.1 Rest of South and Central America Allulose Market by Form 22.214.171.124.2 Rest of South and Central America Allulose Market by Application
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. ALLULOSE MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. ANDERSON GLOBAL GROUP 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. APURA INGREDIENTS 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. BONUMOSE LLC 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. CARGILL, INCORPORATED 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. CJ CHEILJEDANG 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. INGREDION INCORPORATED 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. MATSUTANI CHEMICAL INDUSTRY CO. LTD., 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. MCNEIL NUTRITIONALS 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. QUEST NUTRITION 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. TATE AND LYLE PLC. 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Anderson Global Group 2. Apura Ingredients 3. Bonumose LLC 4. Cargill, Incorporated 5. CJ CheilJedang 6. Ingredion Incorporated 7. Matsutani Chemical Industry Co. Ltd., 8. McNeil Nutritionals 9. Quest Nutrition 10. Tate and Lyle Plc.