Electronic logging device is electronic hardware which is attached to a commercial motor vehicle engine to record driving hours. The driving hours of commercial drivers are regulated by a set of rules known as the hours of service. They help to create a safer work environment for drivers of commercial motor vehicles to track, manage and share data accurately on driving and also off-duty time.
The "Global Electronic logging device Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the automotive and transportation industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the electronic logging device market with detailed market segmentation by vehicle type, component, form factor, services, and geography. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading electronic logging device market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- The global electronic logging device market is segmented on the basis of vehicle type, component, form factor, services.
- Based on vehicle type the market is segmented as light commercial vehicle, truck and bus.
- Based on the component the market is segmented as external display and telematics unit.
- On the basis of form factor the market is segmented as embedded and integrated.
- Based on the service the market is segmented as entry-level services, intermediate services and high-end services..
- The electronic logging Device market is heavily influenced by driving factors such as policies enacted by the government that mandate the use of electronic logging device market multitasking and data records that simplify and organize the documents, the significant factors that are expected to boost the electronic logging device market during the forecast period.
- The use of automatic On-board recording device (AOBRD and electronic on-board recorder (EORBD) devices which are less efficient as compared to electronic logging Device, is a key factor that is projected to hamper the global electronic logging device market during the forecast period..
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2019 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. The electronic logging devicemarket by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the marketduring the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the Electronic logging devicemarket in these regions.
IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON ELECTRONIC LOGGING DEVICEMARKET
COVID-19 first began in Wuhan (China) during December 2019 and since then it has spread at a fast pace across the globe. The US, India, Brazil, Russia, France, the UK, Turkey, Italy, and Spain are some of the worst affected countries in terms confirmed cases and reported deaths. The COVID-19 has been affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. Shutdown of various plants and factories has affected the global supply chains and negatively impacted the manufacturing, delivery schedules, and sales of products in global market. Few companies have already announced possible delays in product deliveries and slump in future sales of their products. In addition to this, the global travel bans imposed by countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America are affecting the business collaborations and partnerships opportunities.
The report covers key developments in the electronic logging devicemarket organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the marketwere acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from Electronic logging devicemarket market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Electronic logging devicemarket in the global market.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the Electronic logging devicemarket. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- Geotab Inc.
- HEM Data Corporation
- Influx Technology
- Intrepid Control Systems, Inc.
- Masternaut Limited.
- Merchants Fleet
- RACELOGIC GmbH
- Trimble Inc.
- Vector Informatik GmbH
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.