Microprinting Market Forecast to 2028 - Covid-19 Impact and Global Analysis - by Type (UV Invisible Marking, IR Marking, Magnetic Ink, Micro Embossing, Others); Application (Bank Checks, Identity Cards, Currency, Packaging, Labeling, Others) and Geography
Report Code: TIPRE00003863
| No. of Pages: 150
| Category: Electronics and Semiconductor
| Status: Upcoming
Microprinting is an anti-counterfeit process of printing minuscule text and numbers on stamps, currency, bank checks, and other such items. These prints are not readable for the naked eyes. The aim of using microprinting on these documents is to improve security related to authenticity of the documents. Photocopier and computer scanners cannot view the micro-text without high-resolution image sensors. Thus, duplicity of these documents through scanners and photocopiers is difficult owing to microprinting.
The microprinting market demand is anticipated to flourish during the forecast period owing to increased focus to detect and prevent fraudulent activities. Further, the microprinting process is attaining high adoption in diverse industry verticals, particularly for employee ID cards and driving licenses for the enhancement of security, which would fuel the microprinting market growth. Currency as well as stamps are the noticeable segments for microprinting market.
The "Global Microprinting Market Analysis to 2028" is a specialized and in-depth study of the microprinting industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of microprinting market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, and geography. The global microprinting market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading microprinting market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global microprinting market is segmented on the basis of type and application. Based on the type, the market is segmented into UV invisible marking, IR marking, magnetic ink, micro-embossing, and others. The application segment of microprinting market is classified into bank checks, identity cards, currency, packaging, labeling, and others.
Get more information on this report :
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global microprinting market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2020 to 2028 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM). The microprinting market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the microprinting market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and SAM after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the microprinting market in these regions.
Get more information on this report :
The reports cover key developments in the microprinting market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from microprinting market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for microprinting in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the Microprinting market.
The report also includes the profiles of key microprinting companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Diagramm Halbach GMBH
Gallas Label & Decal
Micro Format Inc.
Sauressig GmbH+ Co KG
The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Get more information on this report :
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 1.1. SCOPE OF THE STUDY 1.2. THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE 1.3. MARKET SEGMENTATION 1.3.1 Microprinting Market - By Type 1.3.2 Microprinting Market - By Application 1.3.3 Microprinting Market - By Region 126.96.36.199 By Country
2. KEY TAKEWAYS
3. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4. MICROPRINTING MARKET LANDSCAPE 4.1. OVERVIEW 4.2. PEST ANALYSIS 4.2.1 North America - Pest Analysis 4.2.2 Europe - Pest Analysis 4.2.3 Asia-Pacific - Pest Analysis 4.2.4 Middle East and Africa - Pest Analysis 4.2.5 South and Central America - Pest Analysis 4.3. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS 4.4. EXPERT OPINIONS
6. MICROPRINTING MARKET - GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS 6.1. MICROPRINTING - GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW 6.2. MICROPRINTING - GLOBAL MARKET AND FORECAST TO 2028 6.3. MARKET POSITIONING/MARKET SHARE
7. MICROPRINTING MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - TYPE 7.1. OVERVIEW 7.2. TYPE MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 7.3. UV INVISIBLE MARKING 7.3.1. Overview 7.3.2. UV Invisible Marking Market Forecast and Analysis 7.4. IR MARKING 7.4.1. Overview 7.4.2. IR Marking Market Forecast and Analysis 7.5. MAGNETIC INK 7.5.1. Overview 7.5.2. Magnetic Ink Market Forecast and Analysis 7.6. MICRO EMBOSSING 7.6.1. Overview 7.6.2. Micro Embossing Market Forecast and Analysis 7.7. OTHERS 7.7.1. Overview 7.7.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis 8. MICROPRINTING MARKET - REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - APPLICATION 8.1. OVERVIEW 8.2. APPLICATION MARKET FORECASTS AND ANALYSIS 8.3. BANK CHECKS 8.3.1. Overview 8.3.2. Bank Checks Market Forecast and Analysis 8.4. IDENTITY CARDS 8.4.1. Overview 8.4.2. Identity Cards Market Forecast and Analysis 8.5. CURRENCY 8.5.1. Overview 8.5.2. Currency Market Forecast and Analysis 8.6. PACKAGING 8.6.1. Overview 8.6.2. Packaging Market Forecast and Analysis 8.7. LABELING 8.7.1. Overview 8.7.2. Labeling Market Forecast and Analysis 8.8. OTHERS 8.8.1. Overview 8.8.2. Others Market Forecast and Analysis
9. MICROPRINTING MARKET REVENUE AND FORECASTS TO 2028 - GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 9.1. NORTH AMERICA 9.1.1 North America Microprinting Market Overview 9.1.2 North America Microprinting Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.1.3 North America Microprinting Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.1.4 North America Microprinting Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.1.5 North America Microprinting Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 188.8.131.52 United States Microprinting Market 184.108.40.206.1 United States Microprinting Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 United States Microprinting Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Canada Microprinting Market 22.214.171.124.1 Canada Microprinting Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Canada Microprinting Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Mexico Microprinting Market 184.108.40.206.1 Mexico Microprinting Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Mexico Microprinting Market by Application 9.2. EUROPE 9.2.1 Europe Microprinting Market Overview 9.2.2 Europe Microprinting Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.2.3 Europe Microprinting Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.2.4 Europe Microprinting Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.2.5 Europe Microprinting Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Germany Microprinting Market 22.214.171.124.1 Germany Microprinting Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Germany Microprinting Market by Application 188.8.131.52 France Microprinting Market 184.108.40.206.1 France Microprinting Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 France Microprinting Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Italy Microprinting Market 22.214.171.124.1 Italy Microprinting Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Italy Microprinting Market by Application 188.8.131.52 United Kingdom Microprinting Market 184.108.40.206.1 United Kingdom Microprinting Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 United Kingdom Microprinting Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Russia Microprinting Market 22.214.171.124.1 Russia Microprinting Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Russia Microprinting Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe Microprinting Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Europe Microprinting Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Europe Microprinting Market by Application 9.3. ASIA-PACIFIC 9.3.1 Asia-Pacific Microprinting Market Overview 9.3.2 Asia-Pacific Microprinting Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.3.3 Asia-Pacific Microprinting Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.3.4 Asia-Pacific Microprinting Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.3.5 Asia-Pacific Microprinting Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Australia Microprinting Market 22.214.171.124.1 Australia Microprinting Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Australia Microprinting Market by Application 188.8.131.52 China Microprinting Market 184.108.40.206.1 China Microprinting Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 China Microprinting Market by Application 18.104.22.168 India Microprinting Market 22.214.171.124.1 India Microprinting Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 India Microprinting Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Japan Microprinting Market 184.108.40.206.1 Japan Microprinting Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Japan Microprinting Market by Application 18.104.22.168 South Korea Microprinting Market 22.214.171.124.1 South Korea Microprinting Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 South Korea Microprinting Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific Microprinting Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Asia-Pacific Microprinting Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Asia-Pacific Microprinting Market by Application 9.4. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA 9.4.1 Middle East and Africa Microprinting Market Overview 9.4.2 Middle East and Africa Microprinting Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.4.3 Middle East and Africa Microprinting Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.4.4 Middle East and Africa Microprinting Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.4.5 Middle East and Africa Microprinting Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 South Africa Microprinting Market 22.214.171.124.1 South Africa Microprinting Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 South Africa Microprinting Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia Microprinting Market 184.108.40.206.1 Saudi Arabia Microprinting Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Saudi Arabia Microprinting Market by Application 18.104.22.168 U.A.E Microprinting Market 22.214.171.124.1 U.A.E Microprinting Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 U.A.E Microprinting Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East and Africa Microprinting Market 184.108.40.206.1 Rest of Middle East and Africa Microprinting Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Rest of Middle East and Africa Microprinting Market by Application 9.5. SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA 9.5.1 South and Central America Microprinting Market Overview 9.5.2 South and Central America Microprinting Market Forecasts and Analysis 9.5.3 South and Central America Microprinting Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Type 9.5.4 South and Central America Microprinting Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Application 9.5.5 South and Central America Microprinting Market Forecasts and Analysis - By Countries 18.104.22.168 Brazil Microprinting Market 22.214.171.124.1 Brazil Microprinting Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Brazil Microprinting Market by Application 188.8.131.52 Argentina Microprinting Market 184.108.40.206.1 Argentina Microprinting Market by Type 220.127.116.11.2 Argentina Microprinting Market by Application 18.104.22.168 Rest of South and Central America Microprinting Market 22.214.171.124.1 Rest of South and Central America Microprinting Market by Type 126.96.36.199.2 Rest of South and Central America Microprinting Market by Application
10. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE 10.1. MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS 10.2. AGREEMENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND JOIN VENTURES 10.3. NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES 10.4. EXPANSIONS AND OTHER STRATEGIC DEVELOPMENTS
11. MICROPRINTING MARKET, KEY COMPANY PROFILES 11.1. BRADY INC. 11.1.1. Key Facts 11.1.2. Business Description 11.1.3. Products and Services 11.1.4. Financial Overview 11.1.5. SWOT Analysis 11.1.6. Key Developments 11.2. DIAGRAMM HALBACH GMBH 11.2.1. Key Facts 11.2.2. Business Description 11.2.3. Products and Services 11.2.4. Financial Overview 11.2.5. SWOT Analysis 11.2.6. Key Developments 11.3. GALLAS LABEL AND DECAL 11.3.1. Key Facts 11.3.2. Business Description 11.3.3. Products and Services 11.3.4. Financial Overview 11.3.5. SWOT Analysis 11.3.6. Key Developments 11.4. HEWLETT PACKARD COMPANY 11.4.1. Key Facts 11.4.2. Business Description 11.4.3. Products and Services 11.4.4. Financial Overview 11.4.5. SWOT Analysis 11.4.6. Key Developments 11.5. HUBER GROUP 11.5.1. Key Facts 11.5.2. Business Description 11.5.3. Products and Services 11.5.4. Financial Overview 11.5.5. SWOT Analysis 11.5.6. Key Developments 11.6. MICRO FORMAT INC. 11.6.1. Key Facts 11.6.2. Business Description 11.6.3. Products and Services 11.6.4. Financial Overview 11.6.5. SWOT Analysis 11.6.6. Key Developments 11.7. PRINTEGRA 11.7.1. Key Facts 11.7.2. Business Description 11.7.3. Products and Services 11.7.4. Financial Overview 11.7.5. SWOT Analysis 11.7.6. Key Developments 11.8. SAURESSIG GMBH CO KG 11.8.1. Key Facts 11.8.2. Business Description 11.8.3. Products and Services 11.8.4. Financial Overview 11.8.5. SWOT Analysis 11.8.6. Key Developments 11.9. TEAM NISCA 11.9.1. Key Facts 11.9.2. Business Description 11.9.3. Products and Services 11.9.4. Financial Overview 11.9.5. SWOT Analysis 11.9.6. Key Developments 11.10. XEROX 11.10.1. Key Facts 11.10.2. Business Description 11.10.3. Products and Services 11.10.4. Financial Overview 11.10.5. SWOT Analysis 11.10.6. Key Developments
12. APPENDIX 12.1. ABOUT THE INSIGHT PARTNERS 12.2. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
The List of Companies
1. Brady Inc. 2. Diagramm Halbach GMBH 3. Gallas Label and Decal 4. Hewlett Packard Company 5. Huber Group 6. Micro Format Inc. 7. Printegra 8. Sauressig GmbH Co KG 9. Team NiSCA 10. Xerox